Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2023, 11:17 AM
    Is this really all that surprising.....
    We all saw this coming, Vlad's signature MO all over it ;)

Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin presumed dead after Russia plane crash

Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin was on the passenger list of a jet which crashed killing all on board, Russia's civil aviation authority has said.
    Earlier, Wagner-linked Telegram channel Grey Zone reported the Embraer aircraft was shot down by air defences in the Tver region, north of Moscow.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2023, 11:38 AM
    Funny I just commented on that from a previous comment I made at the time of the Wagner revolt . The comment was 'When you shoot at the king you better not miss.
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2023, 11:51 AM
    No radioactive substances in this case, just good old fashioned heavy metal ingestion.
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2023, 12:33 PM
    Plane crashed are a convenient way to silence opposition . Just ask Dorothy Hunt ;wife of E Howard Hunt ,who organized the Watergate break in.

The plane crash where Howard Hunt's wife died: a true story - Auralcrave
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2023, 12:51 PM
    What happens to the Wagner group now ? I am not even all that concerned about their presence in Belarus. They have had a heavy hand in the Syrian Civil War ;and have fomented coups in the African Sahel region ;most recently in Niger
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2023, 01:00 PM
    Borged into the Russian Army, with typical Putin subtleness....
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2023, 01:25 PM
    Borged ! good word !! turning a Star Trek race's conquests into an adverb.

It is fitting I guess. Ukraine troops have been calling Russian troops Orks since the beginning of the war making a clear distinction between good and evil even though the war is far from that clear cut.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2023, 01:01 PM
    Wagner group appears to be withdrawing from Belarus .

Satellite Images Show Wagner Camp In Belarus Being Dismantled (rferl.org)

Are they headed to Africa to prop up Niger's military junta ;or on another march towards Moscow ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2023, 02:28 PM
    Might be angry over the killing of the big cheese, or completely intimidated and saying in effect that they get the message.
    BossMan

Aug 26, 2023, 09:25 AM
    Wagner mercenaries must swear allegiance to Russia - Putin
    And so it begins...
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2023, 09:29 AM
    Might be angry over the killing of the big cheese, or completely intimidated and saying in effect that they get the message.
    And so it is door number two. Putin knows how to play this game very effectively. In the meantime, Mr. Biden needs a nap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestions for surprising my Husband with his Christmas Gift [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. OK, so my husband and I have "together" found a beautiful place in the Dominican, that we would like to go to. My HUSBAND's only stipulation was "who is going to watch the kids". ((he is not one to 'bother' our family and friends for stuff like that)) So, in the past week or so, I have...

Movie about a malpractice trial I think, nurse gives some surprising testimony [ 1 Answers ]

It's a good movie (20 yrs ago?). I don't want to give the ending away. But they find a nurse who knew something that hadn't been brought out in the medical malpractice trial? Some cover up had been going on-- Help

Surprising my boyfriend on my first night back in more than a month [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a month since I've seen my boyfriend last. And we've been dating since September pretty much straight through until now. * around christmas I went through a stressful time, I broke off the dating but we stayed friends and got back together when I worked things out in my life* I moved...

Well this is surprising as well as very exciting! Anyone have two kids under 2 yrs? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just got a positive pregnancy. I have an almost 6 month old and although this is unexpected, we are more then thrilled. So I am wondering what it is like having two kids under the age of two? My sister and I are 2.5 years apart and we did pretty well, but when the second baby is born, our...

View more questions Search