Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2023, 10:42 AM
    Good post from 2010
    This was posted by DW in response to another person. The post looked interesting to me, so I ended up there. It is evidently locked and does not allow replies, so I thought I'd post it here. It is well said.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW YOU FEEL.

Feelings are the world's worst criterion of truth. They're very real, but they tell you nothing at all about God or his will or his attitude or anything else. Feelings change. That feeling in your gut could be God or it could be some bad sushi. If you rely on feelings your life is going to be the most terrifying roller-coaster you could imagine in your worst nightmare. If you hold on to the FACT that God's word says you're forgiven and accepted, you have a solid anchor to hang on to when those feelings start trying to throw you every which way. Stand on His word and those other things won't knock you down, or if they do, you won't be down for long.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...72#post2520872

Check out some similar questions!

Bishop Co. Began operations on January 1, 2010. Financial statements for 2010 and 201 [ 1 Answers ]

Bishop Co. began operations on January 1, 2010. Financial statements for 2010 and 2011 con- tained the following errors: Dec. 31, 2010 Dec. 31, 2011 Ending inventory $132,000 too high $156,000 too low Depreciation expense 84,000 too high Insurance expense 60,000 too low 60,000 too high...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.