Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2023, 10:17 AM
    Echo GT 225 Trimmer / Questionable
    We have an Echo GT 225 Trimmer, Manual String Feed.. It's your Basic Trimmer and the String dislodges with little or no effort while Trimming.. We mainly just trim grass nothing heaver.. We find it a pain having to put a new piece of string in frequently.. Firstly I'm told to install an attachment to replace the string would be to hard on the Bearings.. Hence looking for a Trimming Unit strong enough to handle an Attachment , something just under the $500. range .. Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite trimmer won't attach to string trimmer attachment completely... [ 1 Answers ]

My homelite trimmer won't attach to string trimmer attachment completely and when I force it on it doesn't turn the string head why? Please help:(

How do you remove the trimmer head on a Weedeater GTI 19T trimmer? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you remove the trimmer head on a Weedeater GTI 19T trimmer?

Primer bulb not pumping gas on echo gas trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

I cleaned the carb and replaced the fuel filter and primer bulb. The bulb will not send gas to the carb. What else do I need to do?

Replace primer bulb Echo trimmer [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any magic to replacing the primer bulb on an Echo weed trimmer? Sure sounds like the thing *wants* to start now, but no luck?

Echo trimmer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I correct loss of power when using trimmer:mad:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.