Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2023, 08:30 AM
    Maui
    Fires ravaged the Hawaiian island. Death toll is rising and will soon break 100 confirmed.
    Maui wildfires: As death toll reaches 96, authorities say effort to count losses is just starting | AP News

Clueless Joe coming off of his 50th week of vacation since he became Prez was asked to respond about the tragedy.

He said 'no comment '.
    Previously he had confuse Maui with Miami .

Biden slammed for 'No comment' response to Maui wildfire (nypost.com)

I'm betting he goes to Maui once he discovers there is a beach there.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2023, 08:23 PM
    He said 'no comment '.
    Mind-boggling.

Already the predictable drum-beat of "Climate Change!" has started, despite the fact that climate change had nothing to do with it.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2023, 03:07 AM
    Hawaii is a solid Dem state so Clueless doesn't have to concern himself too much. He declared an emergency before his beach weekend .

I recall how the compliant press went after GWBush for his Katrina response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Residential post remodel construction final clean price for Maui [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the going rate for post remodel construction final clean prices for Maui, Hawaii? It's a 2500sq. Ft 2 story house. Has 4 bths, 4 bdrm, 2 kitchens, lots of windows, 4 or 5 sliders, upper deck is all glass windows around 3/4 of house, all new wood flooring.

I'm an 19 year old girl, am going to Kauai Island for 5 days, then to Maui for 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an 19 years old girl, I'm going to Kauai island for 5 days then to maui for 5 days. The problem is that I'm going alone since I was supposed to go with him but we broke up 2 weeks ago. The trip is on the 18th of December.. That's in two weeks.. I have the plane tickets but I don't want to be...

View more questions Search