Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 01:44 PM
    I'm glad you've changed your tune. Perhaps you forgot that your original whacky idea was, "Perhaps it's time reversible vasectomies are required when a male begins puberty."

What will the reward be? And what will happen if the great majority of teen boys reject the "Wondergirl Forced Sterilization" program and continue to live as they choose?
    As is often the case, no answers are provided by the person who seriously suggested that pre-pubescent boys be REQUIRED to be surgically rendered unfertile.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2023, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    What will the reward be? And what will happen if the great majority of teen boys reject the "Wondergirl Forced Sterilization" program and continue to live as they choose?

As is often the case, no answers are provided by the person who seriously suggested that pre-pubescent boys be REQUIRED to be surgically rendered unfertile.
    I hadn't read your response until just now.

A male can have sexual relations without worry and concern that he will get the female pregnant. Once he's married, the surgery will be reversed.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 04:08 PM
    A male can have sexual relations without worry and concern that he will get the female pregnant.
    But you said just a day or two ago ("I have always encouraged getting married before having sexual relations.") that we should be encouraging people to postpone sex until marriage. Why are you now wanting to characterize this as a "reward" and thus encourage casual premarital sex?

Once he's married, the surgery will be reversed.
    Liberal dems seem to have a habit if just breezily making statements like this, never bothering to find out if their assertion is actually true. In this case, it is certain that many of those boys will be rendered infertile (against their will) permanently.

Your chances of getting your partner pregnant after reversing a vasectomy can range from 30 to 70 percent. Your chances of a successful reversal may be lower if it’s been over 10 years since your vasectomy.
    Since you want this done prior to puberty, then it is certain it will be ten or more years for most of those boys. What a great plan.
    https://www.healthline.com/health/va...ersal#efficacy
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2023, 06:53 PM
    You are such a Danny Downer! If a male can't produce sperm for whatever reason and he and his husband/wife want a child, then adopt!!! There are tons of babies and children available all over the world!!! What a wonderful opportunity to create a family!
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 07:02 PM
    You are such a Danny Downer! If a male can't produce sperm for whatever reason and he and his husband/wife want a child, then adopt!!! There are tons of babies and children available all over the world!!! What a wonderful opportunity to create a family!
    Funny how you believe a person has a right to control her own body when it comes time to have her baby killed, but not when it's a boy wanting to refuse the Wondergirl/Mengele Forced Sterilization program.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2023, 07:32 PM
    Males have ruled us far too long. Now it's OUR turn to rule them!!!
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 08:04 PM
    Now it's OUR turn to rule them!!!
    If the Wondergirl/Mengele Forced Sterilization Program is your idea of ruling, then count me out.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2023, 08:16 PM
    You're too old. Not invited.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 08:19 PM
    That's a relief!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with magic [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago and says she just wants to be friends. I think the reason for the breakup was because I wasn't trusting her before but I trust her now. It's a long distance relationship and I'd like to give the relationship another chance. When I ask her to give us...

Magic Purple Creature Takes Boy To Magic Land [ 0 Answers ]

This movie I believe played on Nickelodeon or Disney in the 90's. I remember a little boy always being bored. After Dinner he goes to his room with this puzzle box and opens it and a little Purple Creature comes out and tells the boy that he is going to take him to a Magic World... The Boy Said...

What is magic? [ 31 Answers ]

Could someone please explain that: Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship. I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore. Thanks in advance

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search