Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SIMBRIAL Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2023, 05:31 PM
    Foreign government agency offer
    A foreign government agency is interested in my expertise for 1 year contract , potentially extendable. This offer includes the following benefits: vacation time, sick days, and medical insurance.

As the hiring will be through an agency, I'm contemplating opening my own. In this regard, should I opt for an LLC and function as an independent contractor (1099), or choose an S Corp and receive a W2 salary?

Which choice would enable me to maintain a contract with benefits, ensure a consistent salary, and adhere to New York Stat NY State laws and regulations?

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Bp oil spill, how do I offer a new invention ideal to the government ,bp & president [ 9 Answers ]

Bp oil spill, how do I offer a new invention ideal to the government ,bp and president ? I have a new invention that I would like to offer to the government ,bp And president but I do not know how or where to started, Which branch office do I write to? What kind of letter do I send? How should...

What does the government offer for ex drug offenders as far as financial aid or educa [ 1 Answers ]

My Name Is Adam Oltmann, I Have Been In Prison Twice Now For Selling Or Using Drugs, I am A Drug Addict In Recovery. I Have Been Out Of Prison Now For Nine Months. When I Came Home I Started To Fall Back In To My Old Ways And Hanging Out With " Old Friends" My Wife Saw This And Almost Gave Up On Me...

Does the government or anyone else offer education assistance for people with felonies [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has a felony from 2003 and spent 10 months in a county jail. We are being told by some people that there is financial assistance for people who have a felony record to go to college. Does anyone know if this is true or not? And if so, where can we get more information on this? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.