Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexiboricua22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 10:36 AM
    is my house haunted?
    Ok, I Have A Question Concerning My House, Because For A While I've Been Questioning Myself Of Whether My House Is Haunted... the Experiences I Have Heard From My Sister And Friendz Have Been About Seeing This Apparation Of This Ghost. This Is When It All Started, My Sister Apparently Was "seeing" A Ghost Of This Girl In Her Room At Night When She Would Go To Bed, But Obviously I Had No Knowledge Of These Occurrences. Then, A While Back, Me And My Friend Was Sleeping In My Bed, Because She Was Spending The Night, And I Heard Some One Say My Name 3 Times From The Hallway. Me And My Friend Didn't Know Who It Was. We Figured If Was My Sister But She Was Downstairs With My Dad On The Computer. Then The Next Time Something Strange Happened, My Friend Was Spending The Night Again And Me, Her, And My Sister Was Watching A Movie In My Sisters Bed And Eventually Fell Asleep On It. Thatz When My Sister Got Up Hearing Movement In Her Room. But She Didn't Find Anything So My Friend Woke Up And Saw This Apparation Of This Girl Leaning Against The Wall. She Woke Up My Sister And Both Saw It. Of Coruse I Was Fast Asleep. A While After, Which Was Yesterday Morning, My Friend, Again, Was Spending The Night And She Woke Up. I Was Awake Too, But I Had My Eyes Closed. Then About 30 Sec. Later, I Looked Up At Her And She Was Staring In Mid-air At The Middle Of My Room. I Shook Her A Bit And Was Like,"shay?" I Sayd That About A Few Times And I Realized She Might Have Seen A Ghost, But I Figured Most Likely Not, Because We Only See The Ghost In My Sisters Room. So Then She Finally Says "omg...i Just Saw A Ghost" Then She Desribed To Me That The Ghost Looked Like A Girl That Was About 8 Or Something, And Had A Reef On Her Head Or Something... and That She Was Starin Me Down... I Got A Lil Scared And We Sat In Bed For A While And She Saw It Fly Past The Doorway. So We Went Down Stairs. Then, As You Will See In The Picture, My Sister Was Taking Pics With My 2 Friends And Apparently, While Taking The Pic Of My Sister, All Of Them Noticed An Apparation Of A Ghost Girl In My Kitchen Far In The Back Left. It Sure Wasn't Any Of My Friends, Because They Were At The Far Left, Out Of The Picture.. you Can Even See My Friends Arm A Little Bit At The Bottom Left. This All Happened This Morning And I Was Sleeping In The Living Room. But The Question Is, How Can My House Be Haunted, Because We Have Been Living In This Apartment To Tell The Truth For About 5 Years, And How Can We Start Witnessing The Paranormal All Of A Sudden? This All Happened Recently So If A House Is Haunted, It Can't Just All Of A Sudden Be Haunted Could It? I Did Allot Of Recearch On Ghost, Because I Am Fascinated By It, But I Am Felling No Cold Spots, Hot Spots, No Feeling As If Im Being Watched, Anything, And I Am The Only One Im My House That Is Not Seeing Any Ghost, So Its Kind of Hard To Believe!! I Am Always Sleeping Or Something!! My Sister And My Friendz Are The Only One Who Sees The Ghost. So Can You Please Explain To Me Why My House Mah Be "haunted" All Of A Sudden, And Why Every One Else Is Seeing The Ghost? Please And Thank You =)
    Attached Images

missgallucci Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2007, 11:03 AM
    I don't think that's a ghost.
    Kate_Crystal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Hi, I believe in spirits because my house is haunted too. My family members have experienced their names being called when no ones around. We hear a lot of knocking and banging on the doors throughout the night. The other night I could hear someone crying on the staircase when nobody was at home. But we have not seen any apparitions till date except some shadows suddenly fly by for a second or so. I would advise you and your sister and friends not to talk or discuss about the spirit at home, this will encourage its activities more. Always there is a cause for a spirit to haunt your home, and its also very difficult to get rid of it. Get a priest to bless your home and also say prayers everyday. It can't harm you in anyway so don't worry. Take care.
    norcalimama Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Take the pic to a good photo lab to zoom in on the pic.They can clean it up and get a better view.Good luck.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

May 10, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Wow that's creepy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is My House Haunted [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: When I was in third grade I had a friend over and we were playing with the flashlight in the total darkness. I pointed the flashlight to a corner of the room and a watery looking object was there it did look like it was moving. So we hurry and shut off the light and then the fan just...

Is my house haunted? Tell me [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I am alone I feel like there is someone watching me and sometimes feel cold brezze go by me when the heat is on.I sometimes hear voices, my grandma and uncle died.I sometimes see white things moving in the night when all the lights are off, I think my cat senes because her eyes get real...

View more questions Search