Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2023, 05:42 PM
    swamp stacked the deck
    When it became apparent that the Biden Crime Family had to be investigated ...after the swamp dutifully covered up for them during the 2020 campaign,AG Garland (who has a a grudge since being denied a seat on SCOTUS) went to work .

He assigned U.S. Attorney David Weiss for the District of Delaware , a Trump appointee, to do the investigation..... oh that appearance of non-partisanship . Garland did not make him a special council . So he could only prosecute crimes that occurred in his district unless he got approval from the District Attorney from that district .

As it turns out ;most of the crimes Hunter committed for the 'big guy' did not happen in Delaware. Most happened in DC and later in California's Central District.

To prosecute in those district Weiss needed the cooperation of Clueless appointed DC Attorney Mathew Graves and California Attorney E Martin Estrada ;also a Clueless appointee .

According to IRS Whistleblower Gary Shapley they did not cooperate .

Weiss asked Garland for Special Council status and was turned down.

The DC crimes were in 2014-15 and were about to expire due to statutes of limitations . According to Shapley "The purposeful exclusion of the 2014 and 2015 years sanitized the most substantive criminal conduct and concealed material facts.”

Hunter Biden Prosecutor Claims He Was Not Allowed to Charge First Son Outside of Delaware and Was Denied Special Counsel Status by DOJ (msn.com)

Graves besides being a Clueless appointee also contributed to his Presidential campaign.
    Estrada donated to Kam the Sham's campaign.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2023, 07:26 AM
    aint that cozy ? ! David Weiss was the Delaware state's Acting US Attorney at the same time that Beau Biden served as the State's AG . They worked on many cases together .

Hunter Biden special counsel David Weiss once worked with Beau Biden - The Washington Post

But wait there's more !

Weiss had on his staff Derek Hines, who serves as Weiss's special assistant in the Biden probe, who was also special counsel to former FBI Director Louis Freeh (aka 'One Eye' ; who worked with Hunter Biden, donated money to a college trust for Quid Pro Joe's grandchildren, and joined the board of the Beau Biden Foundation.

Derek Hines - Assistant United States Attorney - U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division | LinkedIn

'one - eye' ....More Biden Crime Family intrigue. (askmehelpdesk.com)

It's like the 6 degrees of Quid separation .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I cut out a sink abs tee (below the trap) that is stacked on another tee? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a leaking sink drain (below the trap). I've cut out the back of the cabinet to gain access and there are 2 tee's which are stacked directly on each other. How do I cut out the lower (leaking) tee without interrupting the upper? There's limited room to move and once I cut the lower tee...

Deck top. We have a covered deck, planning on expanding deck, a 2x4 crossed cover [ 1 Answers ]

help!! We are planning on expanding our original deck with an open 2x4 crossed cover... do you have pictures or construction help?? Thanks

Help with Stacked Bathrooms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I live in an 800 square foot slab on grade home with 1 bathroom. I am adding a second story and including a bathroom and laundry room on the second floor. I positioned the bathroom by the main stack and the laundry further away. I intended for the toilet, sink, and tub and washing...

View more questions Search