Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2023, 03:54 PM
    France is on fire
    The invading hordes are on the march in a mostly peaceful protest

France Riots: The Cities Hit by Clashes Over Teen Nahel's Killing - Bloomberg

Coming to America
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2023, 07:32 PM
    What is happening in France is more of a coup than the Wagner group's brief march on Moscow It has been now 4 days running with no end in sight. Too many towns are under siege than can be named.

US press is largely ignoring it .

Macron needs to consider Napolean "give them a whiff of grapeshot" type responses to end it .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2023, 08:06 PM
    Good luck, France. Sow the wind...
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2023, 10:36 AM
    US Embassy Paris tells Americans to avoid French cities in midst of riots | Just The News
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2023, 11:04 AM
    Well give it to the French.
    Good food, great wine and killer riots....
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2023, 01:41 PM
    I was there in the 1990s visiting family relatives in Paris and went on a side trip to Normandy . This was before the invasion of Europe . No I'm not speaking of the Battle of Tours when they expelled the invaders . I'm talking about the migration/ invasion that happened in the last 2 decades from primarily North Africa.
    Islam is now the 2nd largest religion in France. But unlike Christians there . Most are devout followers of their faith . Dechristianization was a hallmark of the Jacobins.
    They succeeded to the point where cathedrals are more museums than houses of worship.
    Bottom line is I am concerned that I will never be able to visit again. Really do love the wine ,food and company.

I may never get the chance to go again. Completely agree about the food and wine .
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2023, 02:50 PM
    There once was an idea that France was for the French, Germany for the Germans, England for English, and so forth. It certainly seems that they should have kept that approach.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2023, 04:16 PM
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité Vive La France !!! give them a whiff of grape Macron or you will lose control of your country !!

We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre
    (Brit MP Enoch Powell 1968)
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2023, 08:14 PM
    We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre
    If 50K a year is madness, then what would a couple of million a year be?
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2023, 09:02 AM

An immigrant from Algiers states the real reason for France Burning .Hint this is not another George Floyd replay. This goes much deeper into issues of colonization and vengeance.

Adam Milstein on Twitter: "French Algerian states the goal of the French intifada is to "colonize" the French. https://t.co/Kq0loLu1BZ" / Twitter

The west got a heads up in technology and used it to dominate the globe for about 400-500 years If what he says becomes a world wide movement ,the west is in for a rough time. I'm glad I will mostly miss the transition

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a dry powder fire extinguisher KHCO3 work to extinguish a fire [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I would like to ask a question, how does a dry powder fire extinguisher (KHCO3) work to extinguish a fire? Thank you P.S. I found out that the dry chemical part is made of KHO and the gas propelling the powder is CO2 thus KHCO3

Accidentally started fire in apartment the fire alarm never went off ,am I responsible [ 3 Answers ]

I left some stuff on top of the stove and turn on the oven but the top of stove came on and burned the kitchen up. . The smoke alarm never went off to alarm me .Am I fully responsible for paying all the cost, Is the landlord responsible for the smoke alarm working,

Dual citizenship france us france? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in France of American parents and have been a U.S. citizen for many years. Can I get dual citizenship and what is the process to follow?

Dual Citizen US and France. Work in france? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dual citizen of US and France. My Grandmother was a war bride and married my grandfather a US soldier, My grandmother extended it to her 5 of her children my mother being one of them and a few years ago my mother did all the paperwork to add me to the family tree. I am currently...

Blanket box or Fire box ? Made in France [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a blanket or fire box. Don't know much of the history of it. Pictures to be uploaded in a moment. Thanks to Jrebel7. I hope I'm able to past a copy of Ace's space even though I can't visit it myself at the moment. Ace's space --- ACE

View more questions Search