Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2023, 04:53 AM
    Interesting homework assignments in Great Britian
    Seems like we are not the only nation who has surrendered their education system to the woke mob.

Twelve-year-olds are taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds told to 'masturbate' | Daily Mail Online
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2023, 01:18 PM
    It's a distressing situation. It boggles the mind that there is not a great uprising in Britain. What is wrong with those parents?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2023, 01:25 PM
    The well known Daily Wail really is the most sensationalist rag ever to refer to itself as a news organisation.
    Gone are the days of actual news gathering and now they are merely click bait merchants of the dankest kind.....
    They make Fox and News Corp look like the pillars of journalistic integrity.....
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2023, 03:44 PM
    So ok we get what you say about the messenger . Is what they say true or not ? and where are they getting it wrong ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2023, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    So ok we get what you say about the messenger . Is what they say true or not ? and where are they getting it wrong ?
    There's zero truth in the story.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2023, 03:12 AM
    Then why did a judge refuse to release the RSE lesson plans to a mother of a 15 year old who requested to see them ? What are they trying to hide ? Or maybe 'The Times' and 'The Telegraph' are also 'sensationalist rags '.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ASSIGNMENTS (I will appreciate any effort) [ 3 Answers ]

I. The following has been extracted from the books of Hill Ltd. Trial balance as at 31 December 2008: K K Ordinary shares of 50p each 200,000 K1 Preference shares 10% ...

Texas law for great aunt getting custody of great niece and nephew from c.p.s.and mom [ 2 Answers ]

I had kinship of my great niece and nephew, now they are in foster care. I think they belong with a family member who knows them and they know. I just don't know how to go about getting them back in our life. Please help! I don't know how to get this started. Their mom don't seem to be even trying...

English Assignments [ 3 Answers ]

It will be best quality I hope

Sociology Assignments [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking an introductory course in sociology and I wanted somebody to do the assignments for me. They are small assignments. About 4-5 questions per assignment. You can do 2-3 questions per page.. so basically, about 2 pages per assignments. Would anybody be willing to do this ? I'd be...

View more questions Search