Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2023, 02:16 PM
    Revisiting 'the steal '
    Pennsylvania has settled a federal election integrity lawsuit by Judicial Watch and has removed over 178,000 ineligible voter registrations. There is also some insignificant $$$ to be paid the Judicial Watch ;but the major issue ,cleaning up voter rolls was accomplished.

Microsoft Word - 2023.03.23 Draft Stlmt Agmt_Judicial Watch (lwv.org)

Litigation by Judicial Watch has resulted in the purging of 2 million ineligible names from the voter rolls according to their reporting .
    Pennsylvania Settles Voter Roll Lawsuit with Judicial Watch | Judicial Watch
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 10, 2023, 02:17 PM
    But, what effect has this action had on the "disputed" election result ?
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2023, 02:29 PM
    Ben this will have no effect . The time to settle the voter rolls is between elections . Once the vote was certified on Jan 6 2021 the election was over .

But it does raise a question. Trump lost PA by 80,555 votes , How many of those were ineligible ?

With the vote count now over, here’s how Pennsylvania broke for Joe Biden (inquirer.com)

To me the issue in PA and other states was the unconstitutional way some states ;reacting to covid , changed rules to allow early voting ;mail in ballots ;and ballot harvesting without the state legislature input .
    These changes were designed to give Clueless Joe and the Dems an advantage.

2022 cemented many of those changes into permanency so the Repubs better react accordingly if they want to win elections going forward .
    BossMan

Jun 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    These changes were designed to give Clueless Joe and the Dems an advantage.
    interesting thought, but could it be more deep rooted with the establishment reclaiming their rightful order....
    Far transcending mere party politics.
    Look at how deep rooted a number of political dynasties are, throw in a ringer now and again, but things never really change for long.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2023, 04:31 PM
    I completely agree with that thought. Right now the Dems and some of the Repub swamp critters represent the 'establishment ' What they have said a number of times is "never let a crisis go to waste." Covid gave them the opportunity to derail Trump's populism .

Clueless Joe is the consummate insider serving in the swamp since 1973 .

He was selected to run after the establishment decided that they did not want Mayor Pete (won Iowa and tied New Hampshire ) or Bolshevik Bernie (tied in New Hampshire and won Nevada) In other words the Dem base really did not matter .
    For all the good the primaries were ;they should just as well decide like they did of old in smoke filled rooms .

The establishment decided they wanted the figurehead Clueless Joe . They made a deal with Bolshevik Bernie (who was the only Dem who could've derailed their plan ) that Joe would be President ;but would run on Bernie's domestic agenda.

The rest is history. The move in Pennsylvania will hardly be reported . Once they put Trump away his movement will have about the same long term impact as the suppressed Tea Party movement .
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2023, 05:08 PM
    Looks like the Brit establishment ousted Boris . This is like 'The Empire Strikes Back'
    BossMan

Jun 10, 2023, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Looks like the Brit establishment ousted Boris . This is like 'The Empire Strikes Back'
    Yeah, the writing was on the wall on that one, admittedly he was a buffoon, but least you knew that from the start.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2023, 04:04 AM
    There's a fine line between genius and buffoonery .As one of your publications said Johnson "was brought down by the envy of Westminster and the spite of Whitehall."

Boris was also the first to shun the Establishment’s serpentine way of doing business, in favour of trusting the instincts of the public. He was never forgiven for either.
    DANIEL JOHNSON: The nation has lost a transformative political genius whose like we won't see again | Daily Mail Online

Whereas Trump probably did commit crimes ;Johnson's biggest "crime" was delivering BREXIT and being a bit of a covid hypocrite(partygate US polls flaunted the rules with impunity )....... and of course he was completely wrong about the Ukraine war.

A tiger has been undone by‘minuscule nibbling mice' If British politics has no room for such a figure, British politics has got too small
    MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: Boris is a tiger undone by 'minuscule nibbling mice' | Daily Mail Online

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my bfs ex trying to steal him from me? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year, his ex moved back to the area and I started feeling like there was still something between them. So I asked my boyfriend about it. He assured me that they were just friends. About a week later I met her with him in a store, she ran up and gave...

Lie and steal [ 3 Answers ]

My child has HDHD. He will turn 11 this month. He steal, and lie. Wrote on a public building walls, and lied about it.(camera showed him). Stole few things from 3 different friends.( I asked why, :he wanted it very much, after denying it for a while) now he is punished, can't go to friends. But...

Niece tries steal my man [ 3 Answers ]

My new man and I were invited family b.b.q, niece didn't know my new man there, so she didn't dress up or play games with me or him. Next b.b.q few weeks later she turned up dressed up ready play games, flicking hair in front of him, speaking very loud seek my man attention.. my man notice as well,...

View more questions Search