Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2023, 09:55 AM
    Transferring a Picture from My iPhone to My Laptop
    It maybe something Simple ?? I can take Pictures with my iPhone & Text a Picture to Someone but I'm Not clear on Transferring Pictures to my Laptop or Transferring the Picture as an Attachment to a Question I Posted on a Forum, when they've asked for Pictures to better explain myself.. Thoughts , Opinions, Help Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

What type of Gel medium should I use when transferring a picture to wood? [ 0 Answers ]

What type of Gel medium should I use when transferring a picture to wood? I have tried Liquitex® String Gel Medium.I have let it sit for over 12 hours and the picture pulls right up when trying to get the paper off

New laptop will not recognize iPhone [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a new laptop (hp 2000 notebook, if it helps). I've had my iPhone for a few years now. I have downloaded iTunes, but when I plug in my phone to my laptop, nothing happens other than a message saying the phone is not recognized. I'm severely lacking in any IT skills. Am I skipping a...

Transferring music from my computer to my new iPhone 3g [ 1 Answers ]

An angel bought me an iPhone for Christmas. She was so excited that she was able to do this for me that she gave it to me earlier today. One problem: I am having a very difficult time trying to transfer music from my computer to my iPhone. I legally own the music I wish to transfer: some of it I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.