Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2023, 03:11 PM
    I refused to discuss your endless use of foolish questions as silly evidence for your beliefs?

Correct. When you have anything that even approaches being serious, check back in.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2023, 03:44 PM
    I'll close this question then?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2023, 04:05 PM
    Sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where are you, John and others who fight with this white bug? [ 36 Answers ]

Here are my questions: 1. Did you find something to kill these bugs for your absent 3 years? 2. Someday can I live without them? Is there hope! 3. Do I spread these bugs to the other places and people? 4. Do those who come to our apartment catch these bugs? 5. Do we eat these bugs with...

90's alt rock band with a black dude and a white dude [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Im trying to think of a band that may only have two members. The lead sing is black with dreads I think and there is a white guy. I can picture them sitting in a diner or coffee shop as one of their videos or just pictures. They are 90s grunge/alt rock... please help me I am going nuts...

Why does my john deere 125 produce white smoke? [ 1 Answers ]

I also have a 3 year old john deere la125 with 160 hrs. have used it 6 times already this season and it has gradually been producing more and more white smoke mostly under load with the blade engaged. It is starting to use oil which I know is not good news. This la125 replaced another john deere...

Old Martial Arts Movie with white dude [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of an old movie that stars a white dude who goes somewhere like Romania or something and he competes in some kind of endurance race.

View more questions Search