Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2023, 02:45 PM
    Imagine if those who quote scripture searched as diligently for love as they do to
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 05:45 AM
    Yes. How dare Christian people actually use the Bible to determine meaning!! It would certainly be much better to use their subjective feelings. That way we can all have our own little personal answers, opinions masquerading as truth.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 07:19 AM
    So what does love mean to you?
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 07:47 AM
    It doesn't make any difference what it means to me. That would be an appeal to subjective opinion and would thus be of minimal value.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It doesn't make any difference what it means to me. That would be an appeal to subjective opinion and would thus be of minimal value.
    So little or no love in your life? Sad.
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2023, 04:23 AM
    So little or no love in your life? Sad.
    How long have you had this problem in understanding fairly simple statements? Might want to see someone about it. I say that because it is nonsensical to read this (It doesn't make any difference what it means to me. That would be an appeal to subjective opinion and would thus be of minimal value.) and conclude this (So little or no love in your life? Sad.). One does not in any way lead to the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain this quote, “A pain stabbed my heart, as it did every time I saw a girl I love [ 1 Answers ]

What does this quote mean from on the road , “A pain stabbed my heart, as it did every time I saw a girl I loved who was going the opposite direction in this too-big world.”

How to show my girl friend that I love her so much thaht she can'nt imagine [ 11 Answers ]

I am in love I want to show her that she can't imagine how much I love her.

I need to translate English quote into a Classic Sanskrit quote [ 2 Answers ]

Beautiful lotus without a scent like him who doesn’t act accordingly. Bussihism taught a life not by rule, but by principle, a life of beauty; and as a consequence, it was a religion of tolerance. It was the most charitable system under the sun. Thanks guys Nicole:)

View more questions Search