Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2023, 09:21 AM
    Back Deck Needs some Propping Up ? Few More Support Legs
    Back Deck was Built before our time and is now starting to show stress factors.. Curious if the Deck should have been built differently ?? The back of the house is "L" shaped and the Deck fills in the spot to make a complete square .. Curious Part, Deck was built in 2 sections (16' X 12.5') & (16' X 10.5') Tacked together, Deck floor (16' X 23') The Joices run left to right for the 23' part, I'd have thought the opposite direction, for 16' ?? There was a Sunroom added on the (16' X 12.5') section several years back.. (???) Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Back and legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have to blogging disc in my back. My back is killing me tonight and both of my legs are tingling down to my feet. Do you think this is from my back. And should I go to er to get it checked

Dog having trouble using back legs [ 2 Answers ]

My Silky Terrier is having trouble standing on her back legs; this came on suddenly and I took her to be x-rayed and all was good. I nor the vet could find any injury or tense muscles. She is an inside dog and only gets on furniture when I put her there. She is 18 years old,but in very good...

Cat stiff back legs [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Recently I've noticed when my cat walk his back leg is a bit stiff and he stamping slightly whilst walking he seems OK in himself not complaining of pain or anything he eats and drink water well he seems to drink more water since the weather got very hot apart from that he is OK his stiff...

My dog can't walk on his back legs [ 1 Answers ]

My little three year old can't use his back legs. He can't stand up. This started about three days ago. We have called two vets, it is the weekend. So we keep getting the vet that is on call. They tell us he might be having a seriser and to keep him quite. But it has been about two hours now and he...

My dog can't used her back legs [ 2 Answers ]

We live in Hawaii. My dog is in an enclosed back yard and was perfectly fine. This past Sunday we noticed that she can't use her back legs at all. She can wag her tail but can't walk on her hind legs. It is just like she is paralyzed. She just drags herself around on her front legs. She seems...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.