Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 22, 2023, 10:11 AM
    Be sure to watch this movie. It has a Christian theme, but so much more!
    "The Encounter" starring Bruce Marchiano. It's far more than a Christian movie. The setting is in a lonely diner during a thunderstorm, then the plot (the tribulations of the five people seeking shelter from the storm), the dialogue. And of course the conclusion, especially for Nick -- and then the fade-away ending.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-PekUGBnA

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

Movie theme song [ 2 Answers ]

I love this song wich title I think is " Dont walk away" but I don't seem to find it by that. I know is an oldie and it starts like " why do i say, dont walk away, you'll be the way....(....) when u dont want me anymore". And then the chorus is like " dont walk awayyy, all u gotta do is stay" I...

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Asian Theme Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of a movie that takes place in an Asian country. A women is married to a wealthy man and is his first wife. She has to do everything her husband tells her to do, she is rich but is treated very badly, and can not leave. She meets a western/ teacher, falls in love and can not do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.