Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2023, 06:50 AM
    YMCA. Young Men's Christian Association. Go figure. "How dare you object to getting dressed in the presence of a man, you heathen!"

It was founded on 6 June 1844 by George Williams in London, originally as the Young Men's Christian Association, and aims to put Christian values into practice by developing a healthy "body, mind, and spirit".
    Evidently the key to a healthy body is to allow members of the opposite sex look at it. That does fit into our current morality, but not into the Christian version.

From the article.

Jaman said she had finished her swim and was taking a shower in the locker room when she heard a voice that she said did not belong in that setting.
    “I heard a man’s voice, very distinctive," Jaman said. "I saw a man in a woman’s bathing suit where two toilets are and there were two little girls standing there taking down their suits to use the toilet. I looked at him and I said, 'Do you have a penis?' and he said 'It’s none of your business.' And I said 'You need to leave now.'"
    The YMCA, which operates the pool, immediately asked Jaman to leave and she has now been prohibited from using the pool after workers there said she violated the YMCA's Code of Conduct with disrespectful behavior.
    So evidently it is not "disrespectful" for a man to watch little girls get undressed, but it is disrespectful to object to it. The elites are having a field day. Of course it will likely be said that it is all the fault of the little girls for not locking themselves in stalls!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2023, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Typical response of a person who has lost the argument and has nothing productive to say.
    No, I have LOTS more to say but why waste words on someone who cherry picks. He also relishes putting me down. (This time I beat him to it! HA!)

And have ya'll noticed (or your female family members have noticed)? -- public washroom stall walls now go all the way to the floor.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2023, 09:19 AM
    meanwhile a kid almost got in trouble in school for wearing a Gadsden flag

Colorado middle-schooler kicked out of class for 'Don't tread on me' Gadsden flag patch that teacher claims originated with slavery (nypost.com)
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2023, 10:27 AM
    meanwhile a kid almost got in trouble in school for wearing a Gadsden flag
    Thankfully, sanity prevailed. "Following public outrage, the school’s board of directors called an emergency meeting and walked back its demands that Jaiden remove the patch, the Denver Gazette reported." But why do I suspect their collective heart was not really in their decision?

No, I have LOTS more to say but why waste words on someone who cherry picks. He also relishes putting me down. (This time I beat him to it! HA!)
    Again, an "answer" typical of one who has lost the argument and has nothing productive to say. I am not putting you down on a personal level. I am being critical of your arguments as I should be and as you should do as well.

But here is your big opportunity! Show me where I have "cherry-picked" your responses, bearing in mind that the term refers to, "the action or practice of choosing and taking only the most beneficial or profitable items, opportunities, etc., from what is available." I would add that it is done in an effort to misrepresent another person's views. So show me where I've done that with you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2023, 10:50 AM
    But here is your big opportunity! Show me where I have "cherry-picked" your responses, bearing in mind that the term refers to, "the action or practice of choosing and taking only the most beneficial or profitable items, opportunities, etc., from what is available." I would add that it is done in an effort to misrepresent another person's views. So show me where I've done that with you.
    Everywhere. Anywhere. All one needs to do is read your responses to my posts.
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2023, 11:41 AM
    Everywhere. Anywhere. All one needs to do is read your responses to my posts.
    It's like someone going into a library and saying, "I'd like to check out a book." Well, some specifics would be necessary. Lacking that, it certainly looks as though you have no clue. You seem to just toss around accusations to cover up your wrong thinking. But I'm open to correction. I would just need...specifics. Kind of like, "clearly defined or identified."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2023, 12:03 PM
    It's like someone going into a library and saying, "I'd like to check out a book."
    That's the fun and excitement of being a librarian! I'd put on my detective cap and -- oh, the fun I had solving the mystery!

No, you're not open to correction.
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2023, 12:09 PM
    I'd put on my detective cap and -- oh, the fun I had solving the mystery!
    Strange that you can't do it now. Well, you have no clue, so that's that. But should you ever put on the ole "detective cap" and solve that mystery, then let me know. In the meantime, you and I both know I don't practice cherry-picking.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2023, 12:39 PM
    Oh, how I miss Athos!

You want "specifics" for what?
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2023, 12:59 PM
    OK. It's only been three hours, but here it is again.

This was your completely non-specific answer then. "Everywhere. Anywhere. All one needs to do is read your responses to my posts." Just think the opposite of that, and you'll have it.
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2023, 05:31 AM
    Name:  library front.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  57.1 KB
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2023, 04:57 AM
    It never ceases to amaze what some people will accept in order to appear to be among the elites. "Yes, I'm a man, but these gigantic appendages hanging from my chest are actually the result of gigantomastia." The Bible nails it.

"Seeking to become wise, they become fools."
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2023, 05:58 AM
    and the fact that he only wears them while teaching children proves he is a psycho Chester the molester perv . He should be permanently terminated and prohibited from any profession associated with child care
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2023, 06:48 AM
    And yet he has been given another job in a school. Incredible.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2023, 02:38 PM
    Man with "gigantomastia" evidently had a gigantomastectomy. [SARC] He has started a new job (in a school) sporting a beard and no breasts. Incredible what the elite crowd will fall for. It's tragic what this insanity is doing for our poor school children. Name:  Screenshot 2023-09-06 163630.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  70.0 KB
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2023, 05:02 AM
    The President's press secretary gave this response when questioned about TG men competing against real women in athletics. Many words...mini meaning.

"So, we've talked about this many times. This is the Title [IX], specifically. Look, and again, we've talked about this multiple times. It's a complicated issue, and there are a wide range of views on this. The Department of Education proposed a rule, as you know, that gives schools the flexibility to establish their own athletics policies, and so while establishing guardrails, right, to prevent discrimination against transgender kids," Jean-Pierre said.

"That is something that is incredibly important, that the president wants to make sure that we also do that as well. So, I'm just not going to get ahead of that."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend wants to leave her kids! [ 6 Answers ]

My friend wants to leave her husband for another guy. The thing is she has 2 kids. She wants to leave then too. We don't think that is right but we don't know how to convince her not to. She says she is going to leave her kids with me. But is that supporting her? Help! Please ASAP!

Can I leave my husband and take my kids? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is verbally abusive and I want to leave but he would not let me take my son and told me that he will charge me with kidnapping if I take my son and now I need to tell him every move I make can u help me

Don't want to leave.mother of my kids wants me to leave. [ 5 Answers ]

I love them all so much,but she says I have to go.if I stay around she gets angry and screams.im a good dad but my head and heart is all over the place,don't know what to do,she4 won't talk about it.

Can I leave the state with my kids? [ 1 Answers ]

I Live in Virginia and I share custody of my children with their father I can no longer afford to live in the state because they decrease my child support can I leave the state with my kids?

View more questions Search