Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 21, 2023, 08:34 PM
    There is good news in this case.

Marine vet Daniel Penny’s GiveSendGo legal defense fund is site’s second-biggest campaign.

Lawyers for Penny, who is charged in the subway chokehold death of Jordan Neely, have raised over $2.6 million on GiveSendGo.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2023, 05:17 AM
    Will it help against DA Bragg's stacked deck ? Too bad some of the donors will not be sitting in the jury.

Bragg is also hard at work hunting down the other 2 Good Samaritans .
    Lefty DAs are hard at work decriminalizing crime. So they have to come up with new crimes to justify their existence. Being a Good Samaritan and self defense are 2 of the new crimes.
    Uber Member

May 22, 2023, 05:50 AM
    I don't think Penny will do well at the initial trial, but once it works its way up the chain of appeals, he will prevail. It will be a long, expensive process, so it's good he has a significant war chest.
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2023, 06:28 AM
    Once convicted ,appeal or not ,he will serve jail time. Riker's Island is a terrible place to await an appeal.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2023, 05:35 AM
    Scenario one ;White Good Samaritan restrains a threatening White guy in the train , The restrained guy dies .......doesn't make the news.

Scenario two : Black Good Samaritan restrains a threatening Black guy in the train , The restrained guy dies .......doesn't make the news.

Scenario three; Black Good Samaritan restrains a threatening White guy in the train , The restrained guy dies .......doesn't make the news.

Scenario four; White Good Samaritan restrains a threatening Black guy in the train , The restrained guy dies .......becomes a major news story ;protests erupt ;Good Samaritan arrested and called a racist White Supremist
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2023, 03:03 PM
    Penny was indicted for 2nd degree manslaughter .

Penny was not arrested until Bragg was sufficiently pressured by professional activists .
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2023, 04:00 PM
    It will be interesting to see where all of this leads in the 24 elections.
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2023, 04:53 PM
    One witness after another praised his actions . It goes to show how corrupt the grand jury system has become .

Eyewitness Calls Daniel Penny A "Hero" For The Way He Restrained Jordan Neely | Evie Magazine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is licking is permitted in Islam ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is this have any side affects medically?

Is this job permitted ? [ 1 Answers ]

, Assalaamu' alaikum. I am just going to finish my secondary levels, and I want to study Genetic Engineering for higher studies. Genetic Engineering includes altering and messing around with natural things and the process of natural life. But as you can already see, genetic engineering has a...

What is a good defense for a credit card lawsuit? [ 9 Answers ]

I was just served by a major Credit Card in which they are seeking a judgement. I have been disabled and have had a problem keeping stable employment due to my health conditions. My family is on food stamps and medicaid. Is that a good enough argument with proof? If they proceed with a...

Would a contest be permitted? [ 30 Answers ]

Hello. Well I have this idea, but I don't know if it would be permitted here or not. So I'd like to ask you guys, and if it was, would you guys be interested? Ok... I kind of would like to have a contest for teens, about poems. Halloween poems. And see who is more creative. Just tell me what...

View more questions Search