Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2023, 02:50 AM
    Kam the Sham new Artificial Intelligence Czar
    No this is not a Babylon Bee headline .

White House Shocker: Kamala Harris Was Just Named the New… (msn.com)

Using the word ' intelligence ' and 'Kamala Harris' in the same sentence is an oxymoron.
    Harris is set to meet with the CEO's of companies that are "at the forefront of AI innovation" to discuss the possible pitfalls of the tech's development. Included in the talks will be the leaders of OpenAI, Google, Microsoft and Anthropic.

She did such a great job as the border czar that she is now tasked with protecting the planet from the risks of AI . That should work out well . Clueless Joe is signaling the planet that yes the US takes the threat seriously .</sarc> What could go wrong ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 5, 2023, 05:05 AM
    You would hope that Biden would have chosen someone of significant intelligence to oversee the problems with AI. Sadly, that seems not to be the case. It's about on the level of the Navy using a drag queen for recruitment efforts.
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2023, 05:42 PM
    This is coming on the heels of her highly successful mission to control the southern border. Success breeds success, yes?
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2023, 08:21 PM
    Keep your head down, WG. Tornadoes brewing in Chicago.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2023, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Keep your head down, WG. Tornadoes brewing in Chicago.
    They were SW of us. We just got spurts and spatters of rain. Then sun. Then rain. Mattie the Cat was lazing in an open window and got spattered by a sudden squall. The tv weather guys were having a field day with special maps plus descriptions they had learned in weather classes.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2023, 06:13 AM
    Kam the Sham evidently modelled he time in office after the fictional Vice President in the HBO TV show 'VEEP' .
    I was not aware of the show . If I were I probably would've picked up on the obvious similarities .But I do not subscribe to HBO.

In the show Julia Louis-Dreyfus is Vice President Selena Meyer . Evidenly she is obsessed with creating a legacy for herself.
    The similarities are obvious. She was a former Senator who became VP and wants to become Pres. She had been the front-runner in the primaries but had to bow out. .
    The Pres relegates her to meaningless or non-winning assignments and otherwise ignores her,

I found a YouTube video that clearly demonstrates that Kam the Sham is modelling her role in a manner very similar to the character in the show.

The Kamala Harris Veep Reboot | The Daily Show - YouTube

Amazing
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2024, 03:25 PM
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2024, 03:37 AM
    Jamie Dimon boss at JP Morgan Chase had some things to say about AI in his annual letter to investors.

"While we do not know the full effect or the precise rate at which AI will change our business — or how it will affect society at large — we are completely convinced the consequences will be extraordinary and possibly as transformational as some of the major technological inventions of the past several hundred years," ....."Think the printing press, the steam engine, electricity, computing and the Internet, among others."

Jamie Dimon's Letter to Shareholders, Annual Report 2023 | JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Some have called AI the 4th Industrial Revolution. I tend to agree that it could be that impactful.

A.I. is not all hype, it's the fourth industrial revolution: Dan Ives (cnbc.com)

Good thing we have Kam the Sham ;like Moses leading us to the promised land.
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2024, 04:47 AM
    Who could stand to profit more from a good dose of intelligence than the VP? She is, after all, the woman who thought the NCAA had only started using tournament brackets for the ladies in 2022. Maybe one of those AI computers could become a sort of adviser to her.
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2024, 04:24 AM
    Speaking of profiting from having AI intelligence............the demand for experiences AI executives is so high that compensation packages are in the $1-2 million range.

Elon Musk calls the competition “ the craziest talent war I’ve ever seen”
    Elon Musk Boosts AI Engineer Pay in ‘Craziest Talent War’ - WSJ

AI company Databricks is offering $224 K for start up position with over $1 million for execs.

The AI goldrush: Silicon Valley is dishing out million-dollar salaries to engineers who are literate in new tech - with average wages $100,000 higher than non-AI engineer jobs | Daily Mail Online
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2024, 04:34 AM
    Let's see how well the DEI initiative works in this situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial Intelligence [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I'm doing my UG in computer science and want to pursue education in Artificial Intelligence,what are the ways of getting into this field and how should I approach this?

Latest seminar topic in artificial intelligence [ 2 Answers ]

Any latest topic in artificial intelligence related to robotics

What did the Czar have against beards? [ 5 Answers ]

What did the Czar have against beards?

Artificial intelligence in automobile design [ 3 Answers ]

Sir can u tell me that what is artificial intt. And it can be use in automobiles that is my favourite subject How art. int. can b use in automobile design

View more questions Search