Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2023, 05:43 AM
    Trump trashing Florida success is not a wise strategy
    He has determined that the only serious threat to him becoming the Repub nominee is to trash the conservative accomplishments of Florida Guv DeSantis.

In doing so he sounds as bad as any Dem and progressive lunatic on MSNBC .

He has claimed that Florida is one of the worse states to live ,work ;raise a family ;and retire. Seriously ? The fact that the whole Trump clan relocated from NY to Florida makes that bizarro statement an obvious lie.

Here is an example of the unfounded vitriol unleashed by the Trump campaign

“The real DeSantis record is one of misery and despair,” Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said in a campaign email Friday. “He has left a wake of destruction all across Florida and people are hurting because he has spent more time playing public relations games instead of actually doing the hard-work needed to improve the lives of the people he represents.”

Donald Trump says Ron DeSantis created 'misery and despair' in Florida (floridatoday.com)
    The people of Florida respectfully disagree. That includes the over 700,000 people who have moved to the state in the last couple of years . Stop the moving vans ...y'all making a mistake !

Amazingly DeSantis had a stunning and overwhelming win in the state during last year's elections . So he must be doing something right .

Trump has a ready reply to that . According to Trump, DeSantis was nothing until Trump gave him his blessing . 'Kiss my ring' .That raises the question ;how could Trump endorse such a loser ?

In trashing DeSantis in this manner Trump trashes Conservative Repubican policies as well . Repub voters need to ask themselves if loyalty to Trump means sacrificing conservative principles.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2023, 06:08 AM
    DeSantis will face a balancing act in the campaign. He will want to win over many Trump supporters but do it in a way that does not cause those who stay loyal to Trump to simply boycott the pres election and end up handing the thing to Biden. He will need a unified repub party to win. With Trump's love of vindictiveness, that will be tough.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2023, 07:05 AM
    DeSantis has not even declared yet . And if I believe the polling ;DeSantis has gone from 13 to 30 pts behind Trump ' So this may be mute.

Trump should back off and realize that he cannot win without uniting all conservatives. He is not a coalition builder . He already has the populist MAGA wing.To them he is a cult like figure. He needs the policy oriented traditional Repubs in his camp .

He cannot go on the belief that they have no choice. We have already seen underperformances in the off year elections when Repubs decided to sit this one out.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2023, 08:16 AM
    Trump should back off and realize that he cannot win without uniting all conservatives.
    The list of things Trump SHOULD do is long and wearisome. I don't have much hope with that, but we'll see. Old dog...new tricks.

He is not a coalition builder .
    Understatement of the day.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2023, 01:16 PM
    His problem this turn is that he does not have moderating voices advising him like Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is dells strategy for success in the marketplace? [ 1 Answers ]

The questions in this exercise are based on Dell, Inc. To answer the questions, you will need to download Dell's 2005 Form 10-K http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/826083/000095013405004423/d22995e10vk.htm. You do not need to print this document in order to answer the questions: •What is...

Trying to ID Southwestern Style Print before trashing... [ 3 Answers ]

This was a piece of art in an Austin corporation that I got for free about 10 years ago due to remodeling or going out of business I can't remember. I hung onto it for some reason but need to get rid of it now. Was hoping someone could ID the artist/signature to help me decide to sell or trash. Any...

How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? [ 4 Answers ]

Goodmorning every one , I have 3 questions and I need an answer asap this is my first question How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? I need a full explanation . Thanks in advance :) Kindest Regards ,

Trashing locked files [ 2 Answers ]

How do I trash a locked file?

View more questions Search