Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2023, 04:20 AM
    US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
    A stunningly disingenuous blame shift by Clueless about the US retreat from Afghanistan was published and released after Clueless had already left for the holiday weekend .

The 12 page report admits to some errors . But does what his administration is best at ;blaming Trump for all their incompetence.

US-Withdrawal-from-Afghanistan.pdf (whitehouse.gov)

Retired Rear Admiral John Kirby ;now the National Security Council spokesperson was put forward to be the sacrificial lamb. He disgraced himself . Aug. 24, 2021, during a White House presser, Kirby had described the withdrawal as chaotic, telling reporters in "the first few days" there was "physical crush and chaos."

Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby and Major General Hank Taylor, Deputy Director of the Joint Staff For Regional Operations Press Briefing > U.S. Department of Defense > Transcript

But now he disputes claims about a chaotic withdrawal .

"For all this talk of chaos, I just didn't see it. Not from my perch. At one point during the evacuation, there was an aircraft taking off full of people, Americans and Afghans alike, every 48 minutes. And not one single mission was missed,"

Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby | The White House

He was there and saw what we saw ;people climbing the airport walls to get to the tarmac .Hundreds of people running for the chance to climb on a transport exterior to plunge to their certain death. Taliban manning the gates of the airport we were evacuating from . Thousands of Americans and Afghanisis loyal to the Americans left behind. Billions of dollars of American military hardware left behind . Russia emboldened to go on the attack .
    That is just some of the fiasco he should've seen from his "perch". He is a disgrace.
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2023, 03:57 AM
    One eye witness asks Kirby 'if you did not see chaos ,where were you looking ? '

If You Didn’t See Chaos in Kabul, Where Were You Looking? – DNyuz
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2023, 06:18 AM
    So here's the deal . Flashback August 2021 The deal is made . Sept 11 would be a historic day for the orderly end of the US war in Afghanistan What's not to like about that ? There is one month where Quid and staff have nothing to do .

The administration goes on vacation . Quid Pro Joe went to Camp David ;Sec State Blnken went to the Hamptons , Peppermint Patty Psaki went to the beach .

But Afghan President Ashraf Ghani decided he would not wait around until September to get slaughtered . He cut and ran with the Taliban on his heals .
    According to a new book 'The Last Politician ' ,by Franklin Foer ; it was up to Jake the snake Sullivan to give Quid the good news .

Nothing get's Quid more stirred up then ruining his vacation. According to the book ;he exploded like the bomb that his the soldiers guarding the retreat .

Psaki knew her vacation was over when the TV showed Afghans fall to their death trying to get on a C-17 transport jet. Quid knew he would get heat from conservatives for the botched evacuation. But he was shocked shocked that he got heat from "the columnists and venerable reporters that Biden's inner circle respected and tended to heed," (the compliant press)
    Book claims Biden ‘exploded’ as Afghanistan collapsed during his vacation: ‘Give me a break!’ (nypost.com)

'Give me a break! ' he shouted echoing my daily reaction to his Presidency .
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2024, 06:26 AM
    We are now only learning the true extent of the boggled withdrawal from Afghanistan by the bumbling Clueless Joe Administration.

CNN reports that it was not possible for the plan to go wrong....... because there was NO WITHRAWAL PLAN AT ALL !!!!!!
    Exclusive: State Department officials told House investigators they created Afghanistan withdrawal plans from scratch | CNN Politics

This is what Joe told us

“Our military mission in Afghanistan will conclude on Aug. 31. The drawdown is proceeding in a secure and orderly way, prioritizing the safety of our troops as they depart.”
    He also said the Afghanistan army was well equipt to step in to take on the Taliban,

None of that was true.

Biden Announces US Military Expected to Withdraw From Afghanistan by August 31 (youtube.com)

Testimony from State Dept officials to Congress reveal that testimony reveal that the foreign affairs officers dispatched to Afghanistan had been on other assignments when they were sent to Kabul and “were rushed to the country with virtually no time to prepare and no established emergency evacuation plan in place when they arrived”

CNN says the testimony “paint(s) a picture of the chaos outside the Kabul airport and the ad-hoc nature of the evacuation, something that top U.S. military generals suggested could have been mitigated if the State Department had called sooner for a ‘noncombatant evacuation operation’ — known as a NEO — for remaining U.S. citizens in Afghanistan.”

The administration still gaslights and says they were following Trump's agreement with the Taliban while disregarding the fact that the Taliban violated every term of the agreement under Clueless Joe's watch.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2024, 08:36 PM
    Kind of amazing how it always seems to end up being Trump's fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afghanistan [ 13 Answers ]

Trump had the troops scheduled to leave in May. Quid pushed it back to a symbolic date of 9-11-21 .20 years after the 9-11 attack on the US by AQ . Any American lives lost and the expense staying one day longer is on Quid . Does he really think the 3 month extension will change the outcome ? We...

So it's payback in Afghanistan [ 13 Answers ]

Slain Navy SEALs had targeted known Taliban leader, officials say - CNN.com It is most disturbing that the destruction of a helicopter and troops in Afghanistan is now been linked to the team who got Bin Laden. Could this be construed to be payback. This sort of thing is media irresponsibility to...

Afghanistan - time to go! [ 164 Answers ]

Hello: I am a Vietnam war veteran. I was a supporter of that war until one serendipitous moment in 1968. I was watching the news one night. First they showed the body count. Then they nonchalantly discussed the SHAPE of the table they were going to sit it... whilst my brothers were being...

Afghanistan [ 26 Answers ]

Let's say we were to go ahead with the Democrats idea of moving 150,000 troops from Iraq to fight in Afghanistan . Then we lose Pakistan's cooperation in the effort . Afghanistan is land locked with Pakistan and Iran owning the direct routes from the nearest ocean . Currently 75 percent of all...

Hardship withdrawal for early withdrawal of 401K [ 0 Answers ]

I am, 56 years old, live in the State of Florida, and just lost my job. I have a small 401K ($6,000) with this company and want to withdraw all of it and put it in a savings account to help tide me over until I find another job. I know I will be charged a 10% early withdrawal fee, and I also...

View more questions Search