Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2023, 10:24 AM
    count the number of cells with higher high /lower lows and change in value
    sir,
    I want to count the number of cells with higher high /lower lows in a row in excel and to compute the value change between the high and higher high (or low and lower low) cells.
    I enclose a model excel sheet with question and desired answer sheets for perusal please
    regards,
    With thanks
    vks1964

Check out some similar questions!

count the number of colored cells in excel sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Sub: count the number of colored cells in excel sheet or otherwise count number of cells in increase or decreasing trend. I have attached a excel worksheet showing the daily sales of six persons A to F. The cells are formatted in green and red colors to highlight the daily increase/decrease of...

Count the consecutive number of positive and negative cells from the current date [ 0 Answers ]

Count the consecutive number of positive and negative cells from the current date(from the left) and its sum in excel sheet I have attached a excel worksheet showing the daily variation in sales (in percentage) of six persons A to F. The cells are formatted in blue and red colors to highlight the...

Are there devices that converts low speed high torque input to higher speed lower to [ 3 Answers ]

I know transmissions, gearboxes and reductors convert high speed low torque input to lower speed higher torque output but are there devices that do the opposite?

Cause of cough eosinophils high count of white blood cells [ 5 Answers ]

Cause of eosinophils high count of white blood cells

Using Count to get the number of cells in a column that contain text [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to just count the number of cells in a column that have text in them. I used a formula given in one of the previous questions and got a return of #NUM. The fomula I tried was =Sumproduct((Callsign <>"")/Count if (Callsign, Callsign & ""))

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.