Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2023, 02:40 AM
    'one - eye' ....More Biden Crime Family intrigue.
    This is the stuff from a John le Carre novel . Dr Gal Luft is an intel asset who is a former Israeli Defense Force lieutenant .He runs the Institute for Analysis of Global Security (IAGS), a think tank, with former CIA Director James Woolsey and former National Security Advisor Robert McFarlane

Energy and Security Research (iags.org)

February he was arrested in Cyprus as he was boarding a plane to Israel. He is being held awaiting extradition to the US. He is being charged for alleged arms smuggling .

Back in 2019 he contacted the DOJ and claimed that Hunter Biden had used an FBI mole named 'One-Eye' to inform his Chinese business partners that they were under investigation. This was in the days before Quid Pro Joe announced his run for the Presidency. He never heard back from the DOJ.

He says that Hunter's business partner in China; state controlled energy company CEFC China Energy was paying Hunter $100 thousand; and James Biden $65,000 a month for their FBI connections; and to use the Biden name in the 'Belt and Road' initiative. Luft learned of this arrangement through his own dealings with CEFC 's Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC.

This information is now in the hands of the House Oversight Committee. They had the bank records showing the payments. Now they know why the Bidens were paid.

February 18, he made this claim on Twitter.

Gal Luft on Twitter: "I've been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the US. The US, claiming I'm an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren't tragic. I've never been an arms dealer. DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe,Jim&Hunter Biden. Shall I name names?" / Twitter

Luft's attorney Mordechai Tzivin was quoted in the Jerusalem Post saying Luft’s arrest was “a good way to shut him up because he knows a lot of information on Hunter."

Israeli professor arrested for trafficking weapons to China, Libya - Israel News - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

In the le Carre novel Luft and 'One-Eye' would be 'disappeared '. The Biden Crime family saga is stranger than fiction.
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2023, 04:41 AM
    This news sheds light on why the FBI was covering up the Hunter laptop . 'One-eye' was a highly placed mole inside the FBI . How high up ?

This is clear speculation . August 2011, Louis Freeh, the former FBI Director, was seriously injured in a car accident in Vermont. The accident resulted in him losing the sight in his left eye and suffering several broken bones. Freeh was airlifted to a hospital in New Hampshire and underwent surgery to repair his injuries.

Freeh gave contributions to a trust fund for Quid Pro Joe's grandkids as he sought future employment with Quid. This info was on emails on Hunter's laptop.
    The laptop was seized by the FBI in 2019. The public did not learn about it until it was reported in the 2020 fall campaign . The intel agencies of the US went into overdrive to diminish it ;calling the claim of Hunter's laptop 'Russian disinformation '.
    Freeh was FBI director from 1993 until 2001 under Bubba Clintoon.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2023, 02:45 AM
    In the le Carre novel Luft and 'One-Eye' would be 'disappeared '. The Biden Crime family saga is stranger than fiction.
    Sure enough Luft has been 'disappeared ' .

Israeli Professor on Cyprus Wanted by US On Arms Charges Vanishes - The National Herald

Since his 2019 FBI interview ,Luft has made powerful enemies in both US and China Intel communities ,as well as with the Biden crime family. Maybe he went underground himself. But more likely he was 'Epsteined'
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 7, 2023, 03:07 AM
    One can only imagine the blowback that would be occurring if the laptop had been associated with a Trump family member.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2023, 01:05 PM
    Clueless Joe is desperate to ease tensions with China. It is bad for the crime family business. To that end he blamed tensions on (now get this ) on that silly balloon incident .

Biden predicts thaw in relations with China after ‘silly’ spy balloon incident | The Hill

To refresh . A Chinese spy balloon meandered from one strategic site on the continental US to another until Clueless was pressured to shoot it down. The balloon was able to intercept and transmit valuable signals intelligence (SIGINT) from numerous strategic American military sites, including nuclear missile bases.

More than the southern border is open. (askmehelpdesk.com)

Joint Chief of Staff General Miley has been begging everyone to tone down the rhetoric saying war with China is not imminent. Maybe he should tell the Chinese instead to tone down the rhetoric and the actual hostile actions.

At the G7 (aka Munich)Conference Clueless said “We’re not looking to decouple from China, we’re looking to de-risk and diversify our relationship with China.”

All this tension is bad for the 10% for big guy business .
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2023, 03:27 AM
    So how did China react to Quid's invitation to a thaw in relations ?

The country's cyberspace regulator announced on Sunday that America's biggest maker of memory chips poses "serious network security risks".

It means the firm's products will be banned from key infrastructure projects in the world's second largest economy.

It is China's first major move against a US chip maker, as tensions increase between Beijing and Washington.

China bans major chip maker Micron from key infrastructure projects - BBC News

Yep the same day Quid blamed the silly balloons for the tension , China banned Micron microchips from their market.

A brief pause for a profound thought by VP Kamala Harris

Spriter on Twitter: "US Vice President Kamala Harris": "Without semiconductors, your smartphone would not be a smartphone. It would be a paperweight that takes up a lot of space in your pocket.” https://t.co/80h8L5QuaO" / Twitter
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2023, 02:15 PM
    Gal Luft is alive and in hiding at an undisclosed location. Such is the fate of a witness against Quid Pro Joe .

‘Missing’ Biden family corruption probe witness Gal Luft speaks out, living as fugitive in undisclosed location (msn.com)
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2023, 01:35 PM
    bam !!!

and just like that the Hunter problem for Quid Pro Joe is solved .

Hunter Biden to plead guilty to tax charges, resolve gun case: DOJ (usatoday.com)

Run out those misdemeanor charges for his to plea guilty . Justice is served .....right?

The Justice Department will recommend probation for tax charges, according to The Associated Press, based on an unnamed source. The diversion program could eventually lead to dismissal of the gun charge.
    Biden's lawyer, Christopher Clark, said his understanding is that the agreements resolve the five-year investigation.

Johnathan Turley predicted this outcome a year ago.

The key was to get Hunter to plead to a couple of minor offenses with little or no jail time. The White House and the media could then declare the scandal over and insist that there is nothing more to discuss.

The Art of Scandal Implosion: The Political and Media Elite Prepare To Drop Hunter Biden in a “Controlled Demolition” – JONATHAN TURLEY

Hunter could be indicted on a few tax or lobbying counts. That would allow for a plea bargain that would allow the media to focus narrowly on those counts and not the broader influence peddling by the Biden family.

Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2023, 01:53 PM
    Tucker Carlson in his new Twitter posting says like in any developing country(aka Banana Republic) ;it is safer to be the President's son than the President's opponent .

btw rapper Lil Wayne was convicted on the same gun charges ,He served 8 months of a 1 year sentence in the hell hole called Riker's Island .

Kash Patel on May 5: “I believe Hunter Biden will be charged, and soon, but I think they’ll roll it up into what we call this global plea agreement, where he basically gets charged with some Mickey Mouse lower-level offenses, walks into a super light sentence, and then they will cover up the cover-up.”
    Kash's Corner: Kash’s Corner: The DC Handshake Coverup and the Hunter Biden Scandal on Apple Podcasts
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2023, 04:00 AM
    Andrew McCarthy's column says that he had predicted this decision to be done right before Christmas when most of the nation tunes out the news for a couple of weeks . He says the decision came down now when everyone is paying attention to the news because the decision is a blatant 'in your face' ;right after they charged Trump with treason (that is essentially what the Espionage Act is ;a charge of being a traitor) .

The Dems know that Trump and the Hunter Biden cases clearly demonstrate a 2 tiered justice system ;and they want that impression, because it will stir up the Trump base and the GOP to back Trump for their candidate. They believe Trump being the GOP candidate is the best way they can divert attention to their p*ss poor record this term.

Hunter Biden Plea Deal: Intentionally Provocative | National Review
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2023, 04:37 AM
    To express disappointment in the results of the Hunter Biden probe is to admit you ever believed it was an actual and honest investigation.
    Shame on you, sucker.
    Santa Claus is more real than the integrity of the FBI and Justice Department under Joe Biden. Friend and family discounts have never been so obvious — and odious.
    Hunter Biden's plea deal is proof Democrats are 'The Untouchables' in Joe's America (nypost.com)
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2023, 04:49 AM
    The press must've gotten the go ahead to question officials about the Biden Crime family

Check out this exchange between reporter James Rosen and National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby. Has asked about the Hunter Biden text exchange with a CCP member about a pay to play deal Hunter arranged where apparently Quid was sitting in on the conversation

First the text :
    “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, according to Shapley.
    “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”
    “I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” Hunter reiterated to conclude the stunning message.
    Hunter Biden used dad Joe as leverage in China business dispute: text message (nypost.com)

Rosen:

"Does this not undermine the president's claim during the 2020 campaign, and reaffirmations of that claim by his two press secretaries since then, that he never once discussed his son's overseas business dealings?"

Kirby:

"No, and I'm not going to comment further on this... let me save you some breath, if you're going to ask about this, I am not addressing this issue from this podium, I'm just not going to do it,"

Kirby then stormed out of the room ending the press briefing .

‘Let Me Save You Some Breath’: John Kirby Shuts Down Newsmax Reporter’s Questions On Hunter Biden - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2023, 05:04 AM
    The WH council has quietly changed the narrative . Gone is the lie that Quid never discussed Hunter's business. The new line by Ian Sams, a spokesman for the White House counsel’s office, was that Quid was not in business with Hunter.

“As we have said many times before, the President was not in business with his son”
    White House responds to claims Biden's son Hunter received preferential treatment (nbcnews.com)

They really think we are stupid.

and KJP was questioned by the lib press corp .The swamp puppet masters must've unleashed the press hounds.

Liberal WH press corps SAVAGES Karine Jean-Pierre on Biden crime family (rumble.com)
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2023, 05:07 AM
    Does the Hunter DOJ deal represent what Quid calls paying "their fair share " ?

Democrats defend Hunter by saying that he ended up paying much of his back taxes prior to this plea deal, thanks to a $2 million loan from a Hollywood lawyer. But the second whistleblower explained the IRS view of after-the-fact efforts to get straight with tax authorities. He was asked during testimony: “If someone meets all the elements for a crime of willful evasion and are found to, in conjunction with that, owe a liability, and they pay off that liability years later when they’ve been caught, has a crime still been committed?”
    The whistleblower’s response: “Yes.”

The next time President Biden says too many people don’t pay enough taxes, refer him to the moral authority of Hunter.
    Hunter Biden's ‘Fair’ Tax Share - WSJ
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2023, 02:10 PM
    This looks to be trouble for Trump. Perhaps DeDantis can run on a "elect an honest guy" campaign.

Former President Trump can be heard on tape discussing classified documents in a leaked recording obtained by multiple news outlets Tuesday.
    The recording reveals a conversation Trump had with aides in which he seems to be holding a Pentagon document detailing plans to attack Iran, despite telling Fox News Host Bret Baier earlier this month that there was no such document.
    "These are the papers," Trump can be heard saying in the recording while discussing the Pentagon documents. The former president referenced Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley, who he said had provided a plan of attack for Iran through the Pentagon.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ified-document

And, of course, if this tape was leaked by the prosecution, then THAT is also illegal.

Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2023, 03:56 PM
    Trump was cavalier with things he said . I don't know the impact of this except that it is clear that possibly Mark Meadows has turned state's witness.

I have a bigger trouble with Trump and it goes back to my basic problem with him. He was in NY real estate and that by nature is corrupt.

He talks of the 'art of the deal'. But what if the 'art of the deal' is almost as bad a Quid's crime family ?

US identifies ZTE as a Chinese company that may be spying on the US from Cuba.

U.S. tracked Huawei, ZTE workers at suspected Chinese spy sites in Cuba | Fox Business

ZTE that name rang a bell .

Then I recalled how Trump and Xi cut a deal to end US sanctions of ZTE despite bi-partisan opposition to the reversal and his own anti-China rhetoric ..

Trump defends intervention to help China telecom company ZTE | Reuters

When did he make this move ? Days after Ivanka Trump got trademark approvals from China.

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter | AP News

Ivanka Trump won China trademarks days before her father's reversal on ZTE | Ivanka Trump | The Guardian

Were the events related ? Who knows ?

Then Xi announces that China will build a theme park in Indonesia that will feature of Trump hotel .
    Coincidence ? Maybe

Trump Indonesia project gets Chinese government partner | AP News

But we are going after corruption of the Biden crime family while overlooking what may very well be Trump corruption.
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2023, 06:13 AM
    Gotta love the libs creative changing narratives about the Biden Crime Family. First it was 'Hunter never did anything wrong in his life' to Quid 'I know nothing ' .

Joe Biden claims he and son Hunter Biden never talked foreign business (nypost.com)

Then it was well Quid was never in business with Hunter .

White House insists Biden 'was not in business with his son' | Washington Examiner

Then it was even if Quid was involved it was not in any official capacity .

Fox News Analyst Laughs Off New GOP Whistleblower Allegations Against Biden (yahoo.com)

But the latest narrative blows them all away.

The real meaning of the Hunter Biden saga, as I see it, isn't about presidential corruption, but is about how widespread addiction is — and about how a determined parent with unconditional love can sometimes reel a child back.
    Opinion | The Meaning of Hunter Biden - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

It's that unconditional love for his troubled son that is his concern by the big guy ;not the 10% .

ALX 🇺🇸 on Twitter: "Ana Navarro: The Hunter Biden scandal is “the story of a father's love” https://t.co/YCWo5cReIm" / Twitter

You see he has to keep his eyes on Hunter for Hunter's own good . That is why he travels with the old man on Air Force Two and now Air Force One ;to official State Dinners ;to Camp David.

But the public displays of parental support, to the dismay of some Democrats, aren’t just about a loving father or a stubborn president’s defiance. For Biden, keeping his son — a recovering drug addict — close means keeping him safe, people close to the president say. Behind the Hunter Biden photo-ops and the state dinner invitations, they say, is an existential concern that weighs on the president daily: If he loosens his grip on his son, who or what will replace it — and to what end?

Biden warns aides against offering him political advice on Hunter (nbcnews.com)

The media is going to carry Quid's water because on the other side is Trump

Navarro Scolds Dems Worried 80-Year-Old Biden is ’Too Old’ For Re-Election (mediaite.com)
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2023, 07:46 AM
    The media is going to carry Quid's water because on the other side is Trump
    That's pretty much it. Back in the day when liberals actually posted on this site, they would never say a critical word about Biden or HC. The liberal press is in the same boat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelosi crime family [ 6 Answers ]

Paul Pelosi purchased 20,000 shares of Nvidia, a semiconductor company, worth between $1 million and $5 million on June 17. Nividia is incorporated in Delaware (Clueless Joe's state )and based in Santa Clara, California (Madam Mimi's state ) Nancy Pelosi's Husband Just Made a New Round of Big...

Trump Crime Family [ 6 Answers ]

Trump Crime Family Unlike unfounded accusations against other politicians, Trump's family is what the dictionary opens up to under “crime family”. Instigated attempted overthrow of federal government. Seditious conspiracy. Paid $25,000,000 fine for phony Trump University....

Clintoon crime family $$$$$ drying up [ 0 Answers ]

Evita is not the President and no longer Sec State. So, donations to the slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation have plummeted. How bad? It plummeted to $16million. That may sound like a lot to us peons. But it represents a 75% decrease from it' speak years when there were expectations...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Looking for fictional crime novel about family held hostage in English manor [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a book and/or author I read around late 90's early 2000's. A family is held hostage in an English country estate by 3 or 4 Men. Unbeknownst to the family the son is in on the plot. The father Works for either a biological or chemical testing or manufacturing Company....

View more questions Search