Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2023, 03:27 PM
    A witch hunt needs a good witch
    And that is what the Grand Jury in Georgia; looking into allegations against Trump about charges that he tried to influence the Georgia Sec State to steal the election for him got . It is all nonsense of course . There is no way anyone can construe Trump's call as an attempt to steal the election.

Supposedly there were multiple indictment recommendations by the prosecutor . And by the giddy and goofy demeanor of the Grand Jury foreman ;multiple indictments will be made and probably some against Trump.

She may not be a witch . But she is a ding dong .She has multiple social media postings suggesting it .
    On her Pinterest page is a collection of pins dedicated to Wicca and Witchcraft. Some of the pins give instructions for magic spells while others lists herbs and other supplies for the spells

But whether she is a witch ;wiccan ;Gaian or just has an interest in the occult ;what we know is that she has been flapping her gums ;making a fool of herself and compromising the prosecution's case by speaking out before the Grand Jury is finished it's work . She is rushing her 15 minutes of fame .

Foreperson on Georgia grand jury investigating Trump and 2020 election says jurors 'definitely discussed him a lot' | CNN Politics

By speaking out, could foreperson in Georgia Trump probe undermine a future case? - ABC News

Georgia grand jury recommended indictments for more than a dozen people in Trump probe, foreperson says (nbcnews.com)

Georgia grand jury forewoman giggles and admits it would have been 'awesome' to subpoena Trump | Daily Mail Online

"I wanted to hear from the former president, but honestly, I wanted to subpoena the former president because I got to swear everybody in,'
    'And so I thought it would be really cool to get 60 seconds with President Trump, of me looking at him and be like, 'Do you solemnly swear,' and me getting to swear him in,' she continued.
    She said she 'kind of just thought that would be an awesome moment,' smiling slyly.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2023, 09:05 PM
    "I wanted to hear from the former president, but honestly, I wanted to subpoena the former president because I got to swear everybody in,'
    'And so I thought it would be really cool to get 60 seconds with President Trump, of me looking at him and be like, 'Do you solemnly swear,' and me getting to swear him in,' she continued.
    The dems will run her for senate next year.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2023, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Trump about charges that he tried to influence the Georgia Sec State to steal the election for him. It is all nonsense of course . There is no way anyone can construe Trump's call as an attempt to steal the election.
    Most of the planet construes Trump's call as exactly that - an obvious attempt to sway Raffensberger to change the vote count to give Trump the election. There is no other way to Construe the fact.

Naturally, the pro-Trump Republicans blindly ignore it.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2023, 03:30 AM
    What happened to the guy who claimed to believe in "empirical evidence"? We are now reduced to claims about what "most of the planet" supposedly believes.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2023, 04:10 AM
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2023, 05:51 AM
    MSNBC correspondent who is a former prosecutor is appalled by Kohr's media blitz.

Emily Kohrs talking about Georgia grand jury process is reckless (msnbc.

Evidently the prosecutors on the case were having ice cream parties with the jurors . By any fair notions of due process the jury should be dismissed and the prosecutors fired .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2023, 06:54 AM
    By any fair notions of due process the jury should be dismissed and the prosecutors fired .
    Give us all a break, tomder, and stop quoting lawyers who support Trump. By now, you should be aware that they are the bottom of the barrel.

I understand you are terrified of Trump's coming indictment, but bear with it, it only hurts for a little while.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2023, 07:17 AM
    What about the quote from the MSNBC former prosecutor ? Does the prospect of the case being thrown out keep you up at night ? If he did wrong I would have no problem with it. But I see all these legal moves as a political attempt to keep him from becoming President again, btw something that would terrify you . If Trump is charged ,he can still run .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2023, 09:41 AM
    If Trump is charged ,he can still run .
    I hope Trump runs fast and in the opposite direction.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2023, 12:11 PM
    James Traficant ran for Congress after he had been expelled from Congress and while he was serving time in the Federal pen in Allenwood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of movie about a witch [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie, the grandfather brings home a new girlfriend, she is a witch, and slowly starts to destroy the family and house. At the end of the movie the witch has given the grandfather the power to answer any question asked of him, so that he can win a game show. The family asks him how to get...

Witch wire, where? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a clayton 1600 woodstove with a forced air draft system. My problem is the thermostat doesn't tell the draft blower to turn on. I have checked the wireing diagram I found online. Unfortunately the diagram showes the black and blue wires coming from the back of the control center going to "G"...

When will the witch hunt begin? [ 3 Answers ]

Now this is one story I don't believe, no computer is that smart Meet NELL - the computer that's taught itself to tweet 'Barack Obama is a politicianus' | News.com.au

Witch movie [ 0 Answers ]

Teenage witch gets adopted the mother does not like her, and I think in the movie she slips on a banana

View more questions Search