Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2023, 05:02 AM
    Did you hear it in the compliant press ?
    In a weeks time , 2 New Jersey Repub lawmakers were gunned down . Eunice Dwumfour from Sayreville was shot execution style February 1 . Russell Heller ,a Milford Borough Councilman was gunned down one week later by
    a disgruntled employee .
    There are plenty of local wire copy ,and the news may have made local broadcasts . But if they had been Dems the compliant press would've led with the story with accompanying stories about past incidents where Dem lawmakers were shot . The follow up stories would've gone on for days .

Check out some similar questions!

Compliant press finally figures out Herr Doctor [ 20 Answers ]

How Fauci Fooled America | Opinion (newsweek.com) Mounting evidence indicates that natural immunity is stronger and longer lasting than vaccine-induced immunity. we now know that lockdowns failed to protect high-risk older people. When confronted with the idea of focused protection of the...

Durham beginning to identify the compliant press [ 29 Answers ]

Special council John Durham has obtained hundreds of emails between the Evita campaign and the compliant press. These emails contained what Durham says "triggered a sizeable outflow of unverified derogatory information into the media, the government, and the public about Donald Trump,that the...

Twitter files the compliant press addition. [ 1 Answers ]

“I think we need to just call this out on the b***sh*t it is.” That was the response by Yoel Roth to requests by 'Hamilton 68', a digital “dashboard” that claimed to track Russian influence and was the source of hundreds if not thousands of mainstream print and TV news stories in the Trump...

compliant press double standard on full display [ 5 Answers ]

Imagine if the media had a verified diary entry from Ivanka Trump about her father taking inappropriate showers with her. The FBI already verified the diary of Ashley Biden ;Quid's daughter, is real ....confirmed by the NY Slimes . There is an entry that says Quid had inappropriate showers with...

Handicap compliant [ 10 Answers ]

I have found a business that is not handicapped friendly. It is difficult to enter and leave the building, there is a large step in the floor that I cannot negotiate, no handicapped parking and the restroom is too small for me and my wheel chair.:( It is a very small family business and I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.