Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2023, 03:46 PM
    Why do women get abortions? That data is all over the internet. Look here. Took about three minutes to find this from the Alan Guttmacher Institute, the research arm of Planned non-Parenthood.

https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/def...ls/3711005.pdf

But even asking the question is concerning. No one asks, "Why did that woman kill her six month old? Did she have a reason that was significant enough to allow for the taking of her child's life?" If you stop and think about it, your question is, for the most part, irrelevant.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2023, 04:50 PM
    I suspect you really don't know why.

The best reason for men to keep their pants zipped up is so women don't want and get abortions.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2023, 05:57 PM
    I suspect you really don't know why.
    I suspect you really don't care why. When faced with the cold truth, you just choose to run from it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2023, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I suspect you really don't care why. When faced with the cold truth, you just choose to run from it.
    I don't run from stupid and useless responses.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2023, 06:26 PM
    No. You just run from the truth. You don't even bother to read it.

https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/def...ls/3711005.pdf
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2023, 06:38 PM
    I did read it. The women got pregnant by abusive partners and for negative reasons. Read the "Reasons for Abortions" section. Why can't men say no or take no for an answer?!
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2023, 07:02 PM
    You asked me a question. I gave you an answer. I still don't know what the purpose of the question was. My solution is to encourage people to abstain from sex, both men and women, until marriage. It's a solution you have consistently refused to endorse.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2023, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You asked me a question. I gave you an answer. I still don't know what the purpose of the question was. My solution is to encourage people to abstain from sex, both men and women, until marriage. It's a solution you have consistently refused to endorse.
    Wow! Your first mention of that!!! I agree with you! And they should make sure the marriage is a good one, solid as a rock!
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2023, 07:45 PM
    Your first mention of that!!
    You have a really short memory. I have said that many times, but I am glad that you do agree with that much.

The manefestation of a bigger problem - Page 16 (askmehelpdesk.com)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2023, 08:24 PM
    Ah, so it's all women's fault. No wonder I blocked it out of my mind.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2023, 08:50 PM
    Ah, so it's all women's fault
    You finally figured it out! I congratulate you. [SARC]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The real cause of mass shootings [ 24 Answers ]

So as it turns out, it's really not an issue of "assault rifles", but rather of a culture that has turned its back on traditional family structure. School shootings: It's not a gun problem - it's a fatherless problem. (lawenforcementtoday.com)

Mass Shootings, The Trump Insurrection, and COVID-19 [ 92 Answers ]

Varia. “Godlessness is the reason for mass shootings”. Nonsense. “Abortion is the cause of mass shootings”. More nonsense. Shooters quoting Trump is a known cause. The Trump insurrection is a continuing factor in mass violence.

Can I terminate a lease after 2 separate shootings very close to my house? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into a "safe neighborhood" according to my landlord. There are prostitutes, drug dealers and there has been 2 separate nights where guns were fired very close to the house. One was a drive by shooting into the house next door in Oct. The house is 50 feet away and there were 6 or 7 shots. ...

House was auctioned in CA, how long do my family members have to vacate the property? [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of CA family members house was auctioned and bought by an investor. Process is complete. I was going to try to “buy the house back” under my name and in the meantime family members were allowed to stay in the home. I was unable to qualify for the loan, so a three days notice was given...

I think more than the 7 members of my family live in my house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure what to think. Very strange things are going on in my house. I have 4 kids,husband,and a Grammie. I think that our house has spirits in it. My Husband thinks I'm crazy. Let me just list some of the things. Grammy put a shirt down on her bed,turned and walk 3 feet way. She...

View more questions Search