Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2022, 02:33 PM
    travel restrictions on Chinese
    Now that the Administration has placed travel restrictions on Chinese due to covid ;how long will it be before the Dems and the compliant press starts calling Quid pro Joe a xenophobic racist ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2022, 08:31 PM
    All the Chicoms have to do is fly into Juarez and then just walk across the border with everyone else.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2023, 06:25 AM
    Amazing how much Trump dominates the minds of the liberal dems. I wonder how often they dream about him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Federal Probation travel restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

Can I go off shore fishing if the charter boat does not exceed the U.S. territorial waters ?

Travel restrictions in Europe? [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently in US with H1 visa which expired in Sep 2010. I got my H1 extension appoved last week till Sep 2012. I have booked ticket for India visit via London. Is there any restriction that I can't take connecting flight from Europe just because my H1 extension is not yet stamped on my...

Nj probation travel restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

Can you travel on nj probation

Travel Restrictions for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

I am off Federal probation in a couple of months for a white collar crime (conspiracy to defraud IRS). I served my halfway house time and all restitution and fines have been paid. I now live in Florida. I would like to travel on a cruise or fly to Canada or Europe with my wife. I still have my...

Probation travel restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

What , if any is the process to obtain travel permits while on probation, specifically unsupervised probation.

View more questions Search