Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2022, 07:03 AM
    50 pounds of fentanyl? No problem!!
    This guy is arrested with several tens of thousands of fentanyl pills, many disguised as candies to make them, I suppose, appealing to children. For whatever mysterious reason, he is released without bail. Surely every rational, thinking person on this site would be critical of this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...il/ar-AA144Frf

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2022, 12:00 PM
    I'm willing to bet the raw material is shipped into the US and then produced with counterfeit logos on the punches of the tablets .... and packaged in the same facility . As potent as fentanyl is ;it would not take much material smuggled in to produce that quantity.100,000 tablets that size could be custom mixed in a baker's Hobart mixer and punched out into tablets in the mater of a couple of hours .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Milo bought pounds of red apples and pounds of green apples to make applesauce. [ 4 Answers ]

How many pounds of apples did he buy in all?

Tapering off fentanyl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am looking for a little advice on getting off the patch. A little history: I have a bladder disease, that after my pregnancy and c-section, became so painful I was unable to get out of bed. I started on Vicodin 3xday which helped, but not much, and after having two consecutive surgeries,...

How long should you take fentanyl [ 5 Answers ]

Sadness. I want my life back. I've been battling pain 4 over 20yrs. I got a pain doctor, but helpseems so far away. They want me 2 do these back injections. NO WAY.. I'm type 1 diabetic. Anyway had spinal injections in 1999 and they hurt me worse. This fentanyl. Does anyone have the stupid side...

Fentanyl - trying to get off [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the fentanyl patch for about 3 - 4 months. I started using it for temporary back pain but have unfortunately acquired a dependency for it. I have been using small doses on NORCO to calm my withdrawals but I am wondering if there is an alternative. Also my withdrawals have not...

View more questions Search