Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2023, 07:22 AM
    You mean this statement, "The only doubt is in your mind desperately trying to find something that your right-wing mentality can construe into another conspiracy theory," is actually not true? Well how about that.

Your original question (Why was the NBC reporter suspended for reporting the truth?) still remains unanswered. Even with the substantial support given to his story by the body cam footage, NBC has remained silent about the suspension. I'm wondering if a lawsuit on his part is in the wind.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2023, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    NBC's Miguel Almaguer reported about the attack on Paulie that when the Police arrived he did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home, but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police ...that when the officer asked what was going on, the defendant smiled and said 'everything's good' .

The release of the video of the attack and the subsequent police report confirms his version of the incident .
    This is a new low for you, tomder.

Even in the face of documentary proof in the newly-released video that the whole world has now seen, you persist in your misleading (basically false) and dishonest comment re the attack.

Your first paragraph above is an absolute lie!!!!! It takes my breath away that you could post something so far from what the video revealed.

Every so often when I think you're being reasonable, just a right-wing supporter, you come out with this TOTAL CRAPOLA.
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2023, 04:00 PM
    This is a new low for you, tomder.

Even in the face of documentary proof in the newly-released video that the whole world has now seen, you persist in your misleading (basically false) and dishonest comment re the attack.

Your first paragraph above is an absolute lie!!!!! It takes my breath away that you could post something so far from what the video revealed.

Every so often when I think you're being reasonable, just a right-wing supporter, you come out with this TOTAL CRAPOLA.
    Point by point.

1. NBC's Miguel Almaguer reported about the attack on Paulie that when the Police arrived he did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home.
    Unquestionably true from the video.
    2.but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police
    . A little tougher. The video, to me, did not show that, but it does show that Pelosi and the assailant were standing together a few feet back from the door, both holding the hammer. So if Pelosi opened the door, then he must have taken a step back to get to that position.

3. that when the officer asked what was going on, the defendant smiled and said 'everything's good'
    .If by "defendant" Tom meant the assailant, then that is also true.

"Crapola"??? Honestly, sometimes these remarks are what is breathtaking.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2023, 04:58 PM
    Yes the defendant is the one charged with a crime I took the word and the quote almost verbatim from numerous accounts of the attack
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2023, 05:08 PM
    Yes the defendant is the one charged with a crime I took the word and the quote almost verbatim from numerous accounts of the attack
    Tom, there's only ONE absolutely authentic account of the attack - not "numerous accounts". It is the video and 911 audio released yesterday.

Your account, as revealed by those clips, was seriously misleading. When you understand the entire context, your continuing your support of the earlier account holds no water.

My objection was you posting it again as if no new information had been revealed. The whole truth HAD been revealed, and your take from the news guy was majorly misleading. SMH.
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2023, 05:27 PM
    So says Athos with the usual complete absence of documentation. But then it is awfully hard to document incorrect info.
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2023, 05:41 PM
    The video confirmed Almaguer 's report .

I see there is a legit question about Paulie greeting them and then backing towards his attacker . If it were me I would've run so fast out the door past the Police that the road runner could not have caught me . feet don't fail me now.

The video also shows Pauli holding his scotch and water in his left hand . Stange behavior from someone who is struggling with an assailant for his life.
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2023, 07:39 PM
    I hadn’t noticed the drink in the hand. That is beyond strange. What would have been said? "Hey, I know you're here to assault me, but first let me get my whiskey sour."
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2023, 07:53 PM
    The video confirmed Almaguer 's report
    Yes, it also implied that Paul Pelosi was married to Nancy Pelosi. So the hell what? I think you're hanging around with bad companions who are preventing you from seeing the forest because the trees are getting in the way.

The video also shows Pauli holding his scotch and water in his left hand . Stange behavior from someone who is struggling with an assailant for his life.
    Good point, Tom. Of course that is proof positive that the whole attack was planned and coordinated by his wife, the Speaker of the House. Apparently Paul discovered Nancy was having a surreptitious affair with George Santos. "Oh, those bases on balls," as Frankie Frisch used to say when broadcasting the baseball GIANTS games.

[ed. The right wing made up such incredibly nasty stories about the attack and now they're shown up for the stupid idiots they are. But they won't give up - now the stupid is "...strange behavior with a drink in his hand". Good God Almighty!]
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2023, 08:58 PM
    Yes, it also implied that Paul Pelosi was married to Nancy Pelosi. So the hell what?
    So the hell what? You're the guy who just a few hours ago flatly said that Tom was lying and that the video did not support his (actually the reporter's) version of events. That's a pretty big "so what".
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2023, 03:51 AM
    comment deleted
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2023, 04:29 AM
    comment deleted
    Wise move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brutally honest boyfriend [ 90 Answers ]

I have been with my current boyfriend 1 and a half years and we just moved in together. He has a lot of obsessive compulsive tendencies with keeping the house tidy and he has never lived with a girl before so he is set in his ways so if I do not do something his way it is the wrong way or stupid....

My boyfriend is brutally honest and it hurts. [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 4 years now. When we met I was 10 pounds lighter. I'm 5'5 and weigh 120 I used to weigh 110. No matter how much I diet it just won't come off. I work at a children's gym and am constantly burning calories. My boyfriend has issues with affection. He...

Girlfriend taking a break - she's brutally honest about everything [ 21 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and she now decides that she doesn't know if she's ready for a relationship. So she wants time. I'm not okay with breaks but I gave it a try. I decide its best not to talk to her because this is the best chance of us working it out. Her ex boyfriend...

Which path do I follow? I need brutally honest advise. [ 8 Answers ]

Two summers ago, I had met one of my best guy friends Jack. We have had tremendous chemistry since day one. We’ve always been able to talk and laugh about anything regardless of how simple or how complex. The first night we met, we were already talking about God, life, friends and things like that....

View more questions Search