Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassiey1223 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Wondering why?
    I have a boyfriend and he usually hangs out with a bunch of people that like to cheat should I be worried I meen he hasn't that I know of but I'm just so confused and I love him to death and I would die with out him but when he's around his ex. Girlfreinds and I'm not there I get worried

Love,confused:( :confused:
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 21, 2007, 10:28 PM
    You could try talking to him about your feelings...

But I firmly believe that a relationship will not last without TRUST.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering... [ 8 Answers ]

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks? Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand? Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack? Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing? Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?

Just wondering [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm seventeen years old and I've never been in a relationship in my life. Scratch that. I've been on one date to the movies where I basically had to ask the guy myself through myspace (ugh, I know) and to top it all off, he stabbed someone and got expelled from his school (prior to me, of...

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering but why do people prefer macs over PCs I mean you will buy a mac and sure it'll be OK for a while but then you will be left behind by PC's there more versitile to upgrade and you won't get laughed at when people ask what you have. I have a friend with a Mac he can clapp his hands...

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search