Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2022, 06:43 AM
    This is just not so. It is standard practice in Italy ;and in Europe ;and sadly increasingly in America to label anyone who's political philosophy is not left or center left as a fascist.
    That's about right. It's the same deal as labeling Trump a Nazi, or labeling the 1/6 incident an "insurrection". And then when asked to justify that characterization, you get nothing other than, "It's so because I say it's so." It's really an example of opposition just coming down to something akin to hatred.

I would suggest that Meloni become the second incarnation of Margaret Thatcher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

9/12 - Thank Goodness! [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: I must be the ONLY one who gagged at our self indulgent pity party over the weekend. I'm only now beginning to realize that the decade that changed American forever is due to an over abundance of victimhood.. Why didn't we get all squishy over the first World Trade Center attack? What...

Unbiased answer about medicare? [ 2 Answers ]

Maybe I don't understand the health care initiative, or maybe I don't understand medicare enough. But I need to know, why is medicare necessary in a nation with universal health care? Isn't it a waste to have two different organizations that overlap? I realize that universal health care isn't a...

I need an unbiased opinion about my life [ 5 Answers ]

I need some unbiased help. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with me. Through out my life, I have let people in. I've opened up, I've let them see my soul. For some reason this always backfires on me... I had a girlfriend for 2 years, one day she decided she was bored with me, after all...

Goodness! [ 1 Answers ]

One Saturday evening, a priest, rabbi and Baptist minister walked into a Pub together. The bartender looked up and said, "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Unbiased Appointed Attorney? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay - I know I have been posting here a lot. One might think I'm really dumb (I hope not) but I AM very naïve and ignorant about how this system works. My ex husband "accidentally" filed an ex parte motion to change parenting time. I say "accidentally" because this is how it's been presented...

View more questions Search