Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2022, 05:30 AM
    Of course the title of this post should be, "What's wrong with New Yorkers?" A 43 year old man was stabbed to death on a subway recently. The father of three was trying to defend a female police officer from harrassment, which itself is a strange situation, when he was killed. The killer? "The NYPD arrested Alvin Charles for the murder. This is not his first time behind bars. Police say he was arrested last year on assault charges when he reportedly stabbed another man, who thankfully survived. A NY Judge reportedly denied the request for a $50,000 bail. So, he was able to walk free for months."

As it turns out, the killer had tried to become a killer several months ago but was unsuccessful in his attempt, so an idiot liberal dem judge decided no bail was necessary. Anyone surprised? Now a man is dead. I wonder if there will be bail now?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2022, 06:22 AM
    It's why Lee Zeldin is going to be the next Guv of the state over the unelected Kathy Hochul . It's why, despite his rhetoric and everyone's best hopes , Eric Adams has been a terrible mayor of NYC .

The Brits and blue US have a thing in common .That is tolerance for lawlessness.

Actually 2 things in common . Their political parties that are conservative are in fact milquetoast conservative vying to be not as hopelessly progressive as their opposition . Liz Truss is on the ropes there because she really does not believe the promises she made ;or have the convictions of her professed beliefs . The Tories ousted Johnson and she is next on the block . The Tories like to form circular firing squads . God help Britian if their Labor party achieves dominance.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2022, 03:26 PM
    I guess one good turn deserves another. "German climate change activists splash mashed potatoes on Monet painting."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1584185689541054464
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2022, 03:16 AM
    It is theater . We know now that they are attacking glass encased art. Good thing too .
    'Les Meules' sold for $110.7 million .2019 . The Van Gogh 'Sunflowers' I believe was valued at $80 million . But both art works are in fact priceless. One of these days these climate wackos is going to intentionally or accidently destroy one of these masterpieces .

Their protest is naiive BS to produce the very basics they have come to expect to consume requires the extraction from the earth of resources . That includes the mashed potatoes they toss. Or maybe they think the potatoes they purchased at the German equivalent of Walmart were not grown with fertilizer .
    To make glue collaged is extracted from animals using high temperatures . Other resin type glues require other chemicals made from minerals extracted from the earth. I have not looked closely at the picture of the clowns involved .But I am sure they are wearing many items that were made directly or indirectly from petroleum. The items made from petroleum number in the thousands .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calling ALL Brits [ 85 Answers ]

Have you had ANY bank charges in the last 6 Years ? As you may have noticed from the news and other sources there is a growing movement to reclaim punative charges from the banks. These charges include unauthorised overdraft, declined Direct Debts and bounced cheques, not to mention the...

Calling All Brits - Pt 2 [ 8 Answers ]

Looks like the waiting for the OFT tes case concerning Bank charges could finally be over. Bank charges ruling due on Thursday | Money | guardian.co.uk For our American friends, the UK Banks have been in serious trouble due to the large sums charged for people exceeding their overdrafts....

Song I saw performed on the Brits [ 2 Answers ]

Four guys, flawless performance, came on soon after Nelly Furtado won her award. Who was it and what was the song please?

Way to go Brits & Scotland Yard! [ 28 Answers ]

Major Terror Plot Foiled in Britain: http://www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.asp?aid=314638&sid=WOR Way to go, mates!

View more questions Search