Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    extra101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2022, 12:26 PM
    Help needed with connection or converter cables
    How do I connect a 2009 Dell Monitor (Model 1907FPt) to an HP Laptop (Model 15-bs0xx)? The Dell monitor only supports USB 2.0 and does not have an HDMI port. Monitor has VGA and DVI ports. I need to watch videos (with sound) which are not supported by USB 2.0 speeds. What kind of converter/s or cable/s should I use to make the connection to my laptop work? Laptop has modern ports. I’m not trying to split screens, just use the monitor for quality purposes. I have tried to figure this out for a very long time now.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 29, 2022, 01:16 PM
    This should do the trick; USB to VGA converter
    https://www.startech.com/en-gb/audio...ucts/usb2vgae3
    However this will only do the picture and not sound.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buried electric cables in California mobilehome parks, splice needed to be made [ 2 Answers ]

Wire was burnt and fused together underground at a Mobilehome park in California. They feed piggyback underground from unit to unit. The wire underground is direct burial cable but now we have to splice the wires, do we need a junction box installed for the splice underground or can they get...

1998 honda civic catalytic converter cleaned out after getting 420 converter code... [ 9 Answers ]

Had converter cleaned out until there was nothing left! Car ran like a dream first day.. since that time about 6 days now.. progressively driving with less gumption although it hasn't tried to die on me---brother is supposed to be doing something with the downstream 02 sensor this weekend.. any...

Connection without converter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 tv's and 2 vcr's. As of now due to financial problems my dishnetwork has been Disable from all basic channels. I have no converter box,because of the dishnet connection. Is there a way I can use my vcr to TV connection to veiw the basic channels? I would like to know how to...

The cables of my ac are torn by my dog how can I change the cables? [ 2 Answers ]

The cables of my ac are torn by my dog how can I change does electrical cables?

Instructions Needed On How To Properly Use Booster Cables For Dead Car Battery [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I am embarressed to say, that I DO NOT know how to use my Booster Cables to boost a dead battery in my car. :( I have in the past been nervous of getting an electric shock! That was then, and now I no longer want to be IGNORANT! :D Can someone please tell me, with very EASY SIMPLE...

View more questions Search