Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2022, 04:33 AM
    FDA approves new covid boosters with no trials .....
    .....after Clueless ordered 171 million doses .

The FDA said in a statement that it based its decision on the “totality of available evidence.”
    The "evidence " was submission of data from the manufacturers Pfizer and Moderna . There were no human testing trials . The testing is commencing now that it is approved . I'd say the jury is still out with the original vaccines .Adverse effect data is still being accumulated . Long term effect is still unknown.
    What we do know is that it should probably not be called a vaccine anymore . Vaccines prevent disease . The covid shots at best make symptoms less severe . It does not prevent either getting covid or transmitting covid.

The vote by the FDA advisory panel was 16 -2 .
    The two “no” votes were cast by Dr. Paul Offit of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Dr. Hank Bernstein of the Zucker School of Medicine.
    Offit expressed concern about the speed of the shift, based on relatively small clinical studies. “I think as a new product it should be handled as a new product,” he said. “I think we need a higher standard than what we’ve been given. I think it’s uncomfortably scant.”

Next fall’s new COVID vaccine will be different - Economic and Finance (econfin.news)

Remember when the accusation was that Trump rushed the vaccine for political reasons ?

Why is this version being rushed to the market under Emergency Use Authorization 2 years after the original outbreak ?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2022, 06:31 PM
    So a Pfizer exec admitted to a question by the EU Parliament about their vaccine and the claim that governments used in the mandates that it would prevent transmission.

She admitted that there was no basis for the claim and that Pfizer never tested that hypothesis .

Pfizer didn’t know if Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout | Daily Telegraph

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Approves Murder of American Journalist [ 145 Answers ]

Trump sycophant Pompeo will meet with Saudi Arabia today when he promises to discuss the brutal murder by Saudi Arabia of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Of course, he will do nothing of the sort. Trump has already approved Khashoggi's execution. Trump clearly signaled that it's...

What are some good energy boosters? [ 6 Answers ]

I often find myself tired and lazy, I try to eat some good energy food but then I end up eating too much and feel bloated and even more lazy! Lol... my question is... what are some good, easy, and quick things I can do to get more energy... certain excersises? Meditations? Foods? Drinks? Music?...

Testosterone boosters and steroids [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a difference between testosterone boosters and steroids?

Water pressure boosters [ 3 Answers ]

What is the purpose of pressure tanks with water pressure boosters are they necessary, for normal home installation with city water

View more questions Search