Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2022, 04:49 AM
    Quid Pro Joe.... a new branch of the Biden criminal organization emerges
    Remember that campaign pledge to "restore ethics in government " ? Clueless must've forgot.

Jeff Ricchetti’s lobbying firm had one client in the years leading up to the election . His firm made an unbelievable turnaround since his brother, Steve Ricchetti, became White House Counselor. In the first half of 2021, his firm made $1.7 million .This is a quadruple jump from 2020's $370,000 total revenue.His clients now include GM Amazon and various pharmaceuticals .

The Ricchetti brothers are borrowing an act that the Podesta brothers perfected during the emperor's reign ......one in the White House ;one in K Street . I wonder if 10% goes to the 'big guy" ?

Check out some similar questions!

Biden Wrong...Again. [ 39 Answers ]

On the heels of his stellar performance in directing the disaster known as the Afghan withdrawal, Biden is now making outrageous accusations against Border Patrol agents. The only slight problem with Biden's statement is that none of it is true. The agents in question did not run over anyone with...

Quid MIA [ 17 Answers ]

This according to CNN : Joe Biden escapes his White House 'gilded cage' at a faster pace than Trump - CNNPolitics

Why Biden does not do interviews. [ 65 Answers ]

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign." So if the President of the United States has a disagreement with his VP, he is going to tell us he has a disease and resign?...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Investing in a company that goes bankrupt and emerges [ 2 Answers ]

I invested in a company that went bankrupt a little while bank and has recently emerged from bankruptcy. Do my shares transfer over to the reorganized company or do I pretty much lose what I had invested?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.