Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 02:28 PM
    Idiotic and insane polices, once made smart and sane, become much better policies.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 02:44 PM
    This kind of idiocy doesn't help matters any. I think Biden is a terrible pres, but it makes no sense to give his wife a hard time. Felt the same way about the senseless insults directed at AOC. We conservatives should not be copying the strategies of the left.

First lady Jill Biden was heckled by unknown bystanders on Wednesday as she walked into a Connecticut ice cream shop.
    "Your husband is the worst President we ever had, you owe us gas money," a man shouted at Biden as she walked into the Arethusa Farms ice cream shop in New Haven.
    "Thank you! Thank you for your support, thank you!" Biden responded with a smile and a wave.
    A second heckler then shouted at Biden, "You suck!"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 02:55 PM
    Plus, Republicans are CHRISTIAN!
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 03:40 PM
    As opposed to dems?

But I'm sure you remember all the times that conservatives demonstrated outside the houses of SCOTUS justices because they did not like of their decisions. No...wait. I'm sorry. That actually hasn't happened.

Or the times that conservative groups pillaged and burned repeatedly because of whatever? Well...hmmm. Outside of 1/6, which didn't include any burning or pillaging, that hasn't happened either, though lib dems have done it dozens of times.

Reply, oh thou civil liberal dem?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 03:53 PM
    I'm a Christian and a Republican.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 04:09 PM
    You might be a Christian. You are far removed from being a republican.

And as usual, you had no reply.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 04:40 PM
    Why are Republicans so lazy, so uninvolved, so inactive? They pis- ooops aggravate me so much!

Yes, I am a Republican and vote for who I consider the most qualified candidates from the Republican, Democrat, Independent, Know-Nothing, Bull Moose, etc. parties.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 05:34 PM
    Why are Republicans so lazy, so uninvolved, so inactive? They pis- ooops aggravate me so much!
    But claiming to be a repub, you are describing yourself!!

I suppose in the age in which one gender can supposedly claim to be the other, then your claim to be a repub is actually somewhat less absurd than that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    But claiming to be a repub, you are describing yourself!!
    Believe me, I'd be out there flingin' and slingin' if I were younger and healthier!
    I suppose in the age in which one gender can supposedly claim to be the other, then your claim to be a repub is actually somewhat less absurd than that.
    You know not of what you speak.

If your developing fetal brain had been doused with an overabundance of estrogen, by the age of four or five, you'd have felt weird, like a girl in the wrong body.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 06:43 PM
    That tired old theory has already been debunked. You need to come up with a new wild tale. Even worse, the first iteration of your original tall tale involved testosterone. We eagerly await wild tale #3.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 07:00 PM
    Testosterone is part of the story too. Didn't want to bore you with repeating scientific details.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 07:18 PM
    You have no “scientific details”. Just some old wives tales. I eagerly anticipate the third version. Will probably include something about alien spaceships.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 07:36 PM
    I'm good friends with several trans women who've told me in detail of their medical experiences. I'm friends with a male who filled me in as he has begun his transitioning journey. It's a very detailed and specific and painstaking process when done right.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 07:43 PM
    All of which has nothing to do with your estrogen/testosterone/alien spaceship theories.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 08:04 PM
    That's because, like Athos and I both have said, your reading comprehension is deplorable.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 08:18 PM
    When you have no facts and no logic, then you turn to insults. You would be much better served to be a little humble and acknowledge your errors. Even worse, you ally yourself with a person who told the wildest story I have seen in many a year with his Aquinas fable. It was even worse than your fake story about sexual abuse. You would certainly seem to be in bad company.

An ad hominem fallacy uses personal attacks rather than logic. This fallacy occurs when someone rejects or criticizes another point of view based on the personal characteristics, ethnic background, physical appearance, or other non-relevant traits of the person who holds it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 08:34 PM
    I insult only after I've been insulted. Talk to trans people and be honest, a good listener. Even my hematologist understands and agrees with the science.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 08:51 PM
    I have not insulted you. I have pointed out that these ideas of yours involve no science at all. You have presented them here and could not defend them.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2022, 09:02 PM
    Insult: "You have no “scientific details”. Just some old wives tales. I eagerly anticipate the third version. Will probably include something about alien spaceships."
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2022, 09:17 PM
    Well, it is true that your science has been very poor and has amounted to old wives tales. The spaceship comment was intended to be funny. I’m sorry if it came across as insulting. If you want to make a case from science, then you must make an accurate one. You have not done so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dems try to cancel their ballot opponents . [ 35 Answers ]

A group of North Carolina voters urged state officials Monday to disqualify U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn as a congressional candidate, citing his participation in a rally last January in Washington that questioned the presidential election outcome and preceded the Capitol riot......The voters contend...

The Dems love the Constitution ........ except . [ 1 Answers ]

Robert Reich had an interesting tweet this month . He goes on a rant with the headline ... The Senate, the Supreme Court, and the Electoral College are enabling Republicans to subvert the will of the people for generations to come The Dems are in a tizzy because 2 of their Senators are...

The Dems still suffer from TDS [ 25 Answers ]

Mueller submitted a report that he assumed the Dems could use as a weapon in their efforts to remove re impeachment(s) of former President Trump. Barr received the report and submitted a summary . The Dems did not accept the summary as legit . So Barr released the WHOLE Mueller report save for some...

Dems, Obama to nationalize 401(k) Plans? [ 9 Answers ]

The Dems in congress are considering nationalizing 401(k) plans: Yes, the Democrats are here to help you. Do you want the same guys that offered us "affordable housing" managing your (formerly) voluntary private retirement savings?

The Dems have a loaded gun and they know how to shoot themselves in the foot with it [ 7 Answers ]

Democrats want 'John Doe' provision cut - Nation/Politics - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper

View more questions Search