Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2022, 01:31 PM
    Seems to be just another liberal dem lie. Good grief. Might add that as it turns out, the whole deal about having to leave Ohio to get the abortion wasn't even true to begin with. Ohio law would have allowed it.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2022, 05:34 AM
    Popular progressive culture being what it is encourages 10 year old girls to be sexually active and therefore increase the possibility of them getting pregnant .It stands to reason that they would also defend that child's right to get an abortion and to bypass traditional parental consent .
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2022, 05:41 AM
    Also if this was a rape case and the doctor knowingly aborted the baby then the doctor was also knowingly tampering with evidence of an illegal act .If this was a rape then were was the police report ? Also i'm not a biologist ,but do 10 year old girls normally menstruate ?
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 06:34 AM
    Popular progressive culture being what it is encourages 10 year old girls to be sexually active and therefore increase the possibility of them getting pregnant .
    Exactly correct. It is just astonishing how our culture has changed in my lifetime.

As it turns out, the whole episode was evidently just made up by either the Biden admin or by some media outlet.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 07:39 AM
    White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre refused to say if Biden had confirmed that local law enforcement was seeking the child’s attacker — and admitted the president had wielded the tale to make a political point.

“The President spoke to that — a young woman — just to show how extreme the decision on — the Dobbs decision was and just how extreme it is now for American public, the American families,” Jean-Pierre said at her daily press briefing Friday.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/biden-faces-doubt-over-story-of-10-year-old-rape-victim/

Also:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...about-10-year/
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 07:58 AM
    admitted the president had wielded the tale to make a political point.
    So it would seem that he lied about it. Even worse, Ohio law would have allowed for the abortion to begin with, so that part was not true as well. Pro-life groups must have a pretty solid position if the pro-aborts have to make stories up.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 08:44 AM
    Lied about it, like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkd_ZbZldg
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 09:33 AM
    People who actually have an interest in the truth would have included this.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fFJu2NdCFh8

But I'm glad to see you agreeing that JB lied about the ten year old girl.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    People who actually have an interest in the truth would have included this.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fFJu2NdCFh8
    "...peacefully..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmTzFnymOM
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 09:46 AM
    Yep. And there was Trump right in the middle of the whole thing, egging them on. No...wait. Actually, he was NOT there, but he had earlier encouraged them to "peacefully and patriotically" let their voices be heard. That they did not do that is on them. These silly contentions of you liberal dems are about as absurd as blaming Biden for the BLM protests that occurred many, many times.

Like I said, "People who actually have an interest in the truth..."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 09:59 AM
    Not "earlier". That was later, after his people got on his case and he saw all those scappy, yelling, sweaty men milling around, arms raised in the air, taking him seriously and ready to revolt.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 10:16 AM
    Huh??? He made the "peacefully and patriotically" remark BEFORE (thus "earlier") the march and ensuing demonstration.

"I know that everyone here will soon be (in the future) marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,"
    His intentions were clear.
    "If they don't fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don't fight," Trump said. "You primary them. We're going to let you know who they are." He also said he and the crowd would "walk down to the Capitol" to "cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women."
    all those scappy, yelling, sweaty men milling around,
    Never fails to amaze me how prejudiced liberal dems can be. "Sweaty" men on January 6th in Washington? You need glasses. Better yet, you need an unprejudiced heart.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 10:42 AM
    Too bad you weren't there to see (even better, to clean up) the urine dripping down the Capitol's walls and the feces smeared on the floor and walls.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 11:29 AM
    No one here has defended such terrible behavior. The criminals should be arrested and prosecuted. That has been said repeatedly by many, many conservatives.

Do you feel the same way about the BLM protestors and ANTIFA occupiers who burned down buildings, destroyed public and private property, and killed people? How about the Capitol policeman who killed an unarmed, peaceful, female Air Force veteran?

Please don't evade this. What is your answer?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 11:41 AM
    Yes, I agree with you.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 11:42 AM
    Coward. Supposedly clever evasiveness is still evasiveness.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 11:55 AM
    I'll ask the question again, a question concerning which I have offered no answer and thus have given you nothing with which you might "agree".

Do you feel the same way about the BLM protestors and ANTIFA occupiers who burned down buildings, destroyed public and private property, and killed people? How about the Capitol policeman who killed an unarmed, peaceful, female Air Force veteran?

This all highlights a difference I have noticed between conservatives and liberals. When posed with a clear statement, a conservative will answer, "No one here has defended such terrible behavior. The criminals should be arrested and prosecuted. That has been said repeatedly by many, many conservatives."

However, when a liberal has been asked a similarly clear question, she answers, "Yes, I agree with you." This unfortunate fear of answering direct questions is a curious feature of the liberal crowd.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 11:56 AM
    I don't understand your confusion. I answered your question --

"Do you feel the same way about the BLM protestors and ANTIFA occupiers who burned down buildings, destroyed public and private property, and killed people? How about the Capitol policeman who killed an unarmed, peaceful, female Air Force veteran?"
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 11:58 AM
    You understand quite well. You are your usual fearful self. I suppose if I shared your beliefs, I would be hesitant to give direct answers as well. Thankfully, I have no such hesitancy.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 12:02 PM
    I said, "Yes, I agree [with you]." What's fearful about that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moved states, lost license, cant get new one? [ 1 Answers ]

Try to make this as short as possible for you. I moved to another state. But before I could switch drivers license, it was lost in the move. But when I contacted my old dmv, they said I had to come in for a new picture as it was due. I explained I was 3000 miles away but the girl didn't have...

Does California have dog bans [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if California has any dogs bans, my husband and I are moving there soon and we are looking in to getting an "aggesive" breed as I've heard it, we are wanting a rotti or a pitt and I not sure if cali is one of the states taking up dog bans

Pitbull bans in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

Yes I am planing on moving to Florida around orlando in feb. I have a pitbull and a boxer and I was just wanting to find out the breed laws on them in Florida before we move. Were they are aloud and not aloud. Thanks for any help I can get.

Life has lost all luster. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old girl who has spent most of my life battling bouts of depression. I'm physically healthy and have decent self esteem, but I truly am a hermit so to speak. I find it rather difficult to even find any "want" to meet new people, even though I am discontent with the people I do...

How to make them luster [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering what to use to clean my jewellery to make it luster, thanks.:p

View more questions Search