Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2022, 06:07 AM
    I believe they never intended to keep track of the illegals released into the country
    At the current rate of illegal entries, it's likely not possible to keep track of it. The unfortunate thing is that this news will probably be met with a great, collective yawn by the relative few who even find out about it. We'll see, but it seems that no one really expects the Biden admin to enforce the laws anyway unless, of course, it refers to the proper use of gender related pronouns.
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2022, 09:30 AM
    And in the meantime, there is this. HB better be glad his last name is not "Trump".

Hunter Biden's ex-stripper lover requests to change their child's last name to Biden. Hunter allegedly has never met his daughter, whose first name is Navy.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2022, 02:59 PM
    But the Biden family seemingly wants nothing to do with the child, striking her attendance from the 46th presidential inauguration and allegedly refusing to offer the mother-daughter pair security amid domestic violence threats from the elder Roberts’ ex.
    Hunter Biden’s Baby Mama Asks Court to Give Daughter His Last Name (thedailybeast.com)

Give creepy Joe enough time . Soon he will be sniffing her hair and trying to shower with her.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2022, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Give creepy Joe enough time . Soon he will be sniffing her hair and trying to shower with her.
    Yeah, Trump's been instructing him in the predatory arts.
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2022, 03:10 PM
    So predictable. HB behaves like a jerk, so we need to talk about Trump.
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2022, 03:13 PM
    Joe's hair sniffing is documented in many sources. His daughter Ashley claimed in her diary that he showered with her .

The closest Trump came to that is when he said that if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he might be dating her. The press ran with every story of Trump alleged harassment . The press covers Joe's up
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2022, 03:27 PM
    How did Ashley's diary come to light? You don't know that smelling your child's hair before you scold or yell works the best to remember to be kind and loving?

The press didn't have to talk about Trump's predatory behavior. He bragged about it. Haven't you watched those videos?
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2022, 04:06 PM
    doesn't matter how Ashley's diary went public . She does not deny it's existence or it's content .

Sniffing a daughter's hair is one thing . But creepy Joe has an unhealthy obsession to sniffing other girls hair . As a dad I can tell you that if I ever showered with my daughter I would expect to be put away.

Here we have a grandfather disavowing his grand daughter . He is a jerk
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2022, 04:28 PM
    doesn't matter how Ashley's diary went public . She does not deny it's existence or it's content .

NOT DENYING its existence is NOT proof that it is true. Logic 101.

The diary excerpts have repeatedly been discarded as a right-wing fabrication by the usual far-right suspects. There is not a scintilla of evidence it has any truth or even that it exists as a legitimate diary of Biden's daughter.
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2022, 04:42 PM
    If the press reported a fake story that I had bathed with my daughter and she did not deny it, then it would be an enormous problem between us. Logic 100.5. Truth is, we usually try to think the best of politicians who do what we like.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2022, 05:09 PM
    As a dad I can tell you that if I ever showered with my daughter I would expect to be put away.
    So all those families all over the world who bathe together should be institutionalized? There's something sinful about viewing the naked human body? I'm guessing you're against public breastfeeding too.
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2022, 05:37 PM
    I'm guessing you're against public breastfeeding too.
    guess again
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2022, 05:40 PM
    So Wondergirl approves of dads and daughters bathing together? Good grief. Surely that is not the message she intended to convey.
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2022, 06:37 AM
    The case states one thing that is obvious . Having ties to the 'big guy' has benefits .( "would greatly impact and preserve her legacy as a member of the Biden family.")

A judge declared that a DNA test proved with "near scientific certainty" that Biden was the father of the child, and temporary child support was agreed upon by the parties.
    Tuesday's filing noted the prominence of the Biden family, including the fact that the child's grandfather is the current president of the United States
    Mom of Hunter Biden's Child Wants 'Benefit' of His Last Name (newsweek.com)

The Biden crime family is famous for influence peddling, trading off the family name for big $$$ through no show jobs, board seats, painting sales (and industry typically used as a money laundering tool) , etc.

Remember when the Dems claimed that Trump was in violation of the Emolument Clause ? Well Quid bypasses it by having his family act as surrogates while invoking the Biden name in their business transactions .

The Benefits of Being Joe Biden’s Brother — ProPublica

Entering the health care field, James Biden told potential investors that “his last name could open doors and that Joe Biden was excited about the public policy implications of their business models,
    James Biden’s health care ventures face a growing legal morass - POLITICO
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2022, 10:28 AM
    Sniffing a daughter's hair is one thing . But creepy Joe has an unhealthy obsession to sniffing other girls hair .
    Sorry to backtrack. Smelling a kid's hair can tell an adult a lot about where they've been and what they've been doing. Does their hair smell like cigarette smoke or pot or vape smoke or a brushfire? (maybe Granddaughter Ashley and her friends changed clothes but didn't think to wash their hair)
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2022, 10:51 AM
    So dads need to bathe with their daughters and smell the hair of their friends to see if someone has been smoking? Please tell me this is a joke. I know you want to defend Biden, but at all costs?
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2022, 11:26 AM
    Let's stop making excuses for the perv

Biden touching girls compilation (RAW CSPAN FOOTAGE) - YouTube
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2022, 12:15 PM
    At least he isn't slinking into the dressing room and grabbing them by the p--sy.
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2022, 12:54 PM
    that was just talk . Here we have video evidence of his creepiness ;as well as a 1st hand account in his daughter's diary .

To those who downplay that ; 2 people were arrested because they found it after Ashley left it behind from a rehab stint . They tried to sell it .In addition the FBI made goon squad raids of offices of Project Veritas to retrieve the content . They also raided the home of Veritas founder James OKeefe . There was a time that such an attack on the free press would've been abhorrent to the left . But now the press embraces it's role as the compliant press.

This is just beyond belief,” said University of Minnesota law professor Jane Kirtley, a former executive director of the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press. “I’m not a big fan of Project Veritas, but this is just over the top. I hope they get a serious reprimand from the court because I think this is just wrong.”
    FBI raid on Project Veritas founder’s home sparks questions about press freedom - POLITICO
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2022, 01:06 PM
    that was just talk . Here we have video evidence of his creepiness ;as well as a 1st hand account in his daughter's diary .
    I've watched multiple times on an enlarged screen. In a noisy room, he bent over to say something to each girl, NOT smell her hair.

And Trump's grabbing was not only "just talk" but the grabbing (and worse) had really been done by him. Yes, let's talk about creepy, tomder.

And, as Athos indicated, was that really from Ashley's diary?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be punished in the same way as for adultery? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female and unmarried. I have committed a big sin.I have had sex chat with unknown males. In the middle of chatting I realize its wrong and then I stop chatting and perform obligatory ghusl as soon as possible and then I repent. I feel so ashamed of myself. But again I do the...

I'm being punished for something! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for eleven years and married for five. I've never been in any relationship like this! He's been physically and emotionally abusive. He's almost 40 and acts like a eighteen year old drinking, coming home the next day, playing video games. Two out of the three jobs he's had, he's...

Being punished for being hurt by him [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im really needing some help. I've began to think that I'm crazy living with this for so long so here goes... rite after my divorce to my first husband I met this guy and he was great. He helped me through my divorce and told me what to expect... he had ben through one two himself. ...

How Can AN 18 Year Old Be punished? [ 7 Answers ]

First I would like to say that my partner and I are male gay parents of 6 children whom we adopted through the foster care program. We have had great success with 4 of these children, all of them teens and young adults. The one I am concerned about is now 18 and thinks he owns the house and can do...

View more questions Search