Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2022, 11:23 AM
    Athlete of the year
    Joey Chestnut chowed down 63 hotdogs in today's Nathan's hot dog eating contest while simultaneously giving a protester a MME choke hold . Now that's skill !

Joey Chestnut choked out a protester while winning the hot dog eating contest [VIDEO] - SBNation.com
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2022, 11:31 AM
    Gotta love it. That is what it's going to come to, I'm afraid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school Athlete [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help being organized next school year and if anyone has any ideas that would be super helpful! My goal is to get a 3.5 at least all year... 4.0 would be better:P I do sports all year round and I don't want to give them up because that's halve of being a high school athlete:P I am...

Just met a guy who is a athlete. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I just met this guy who turns out to be athlete... of course I knew nothing about his status until my best guy friend caught me up. He was a first round pick and is supposed to be a hot shot. So we met and then haven't seen each other since but he makes it a priority to text good morning and...

Can someone tell me who this is, I believe he is an athlete but am unsure!? [ 2 Answers ]

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/angel61776/

Pro athlete is a liar [ 10 Answers ]

I was romantically involved with a pro athlete for three years unaware he was married. Within this three years there were promises, abortions, and also an tube pregnancy which cause me to almost lose my life along with an emergency surgery that I now still have health problems from and can not...

Dating/seeing a professional athlete [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating or should I say I've been seeing a professional athlete on and off for a little over a year. And I guess I'm getting little mixed messages... (And I know everyone is saying of course you are)... or maybe I just want a little more? He is sooo sweet we get along well together and...

View more questions Search