Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2022, 10:40 AM
    Dilbert comic cancelled Sunday
    Public service for those who did not have Dilbert in their Sunday paper this week
    It was cancelled in many papers over the controversial subject matter .

Check out some similar questions!

Dilbert's rant [ 0 Answers ]

Actually it is from Scott Adams writer/creator of 'Dilbert . This rant was in his Twitter page in multiple segments .................. The country's level of awareness has changed dramatically in the last few years. Examples:We used to think it was only the other side's news that was fake. We...

Looking for name of comic about witches. [ 0 Answers ]

Saw a comic book in a goodwill store years ago, had newer art. About 3 witches I think. Remember one of the witches had her own cult who built her some sort of ship to travel to the moon where she tried to build a house. After she made a kitchen appear with magic, the devil appeared in a chair to...

Comic book from 60s/70s [ 0 Answers ]

Cover art was a giant grasshopper with the hero riding it perhaps on a saddle. I believe the story of the comic involved the hero riding the giant grasshoppers around. Maybe locusts? Someone suggested perhaps it could possibly be in the john carter on mars series.

I took 4 blue xanax Sunday noon and also 4 bars on Sunday night. [ 0 Answers ]

An EtG urinalysis On Thursday what do I need to do

Who sings the song: Sunday Sunday? [ 4 Answers ]

I believe the song is an early 70's or a late 60's song.. kind of like a hippie love song... it goes something like this; Sunday Sunday. La la, la la la la laaaa. Sunday morning couldn't guarantee... that Monday morning... would be there for me.. Every other day, every other day... fine.....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.