Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetiepie7183 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 05:12 PM
    What is he really thinking?
    There is this guy I always like and he always had a girlfriend. I work with his mother and recently he came into the office and subtly dropped the hint that him and his girlfriend recently broke up. A week later he called me to ask if I was going out, we met up and were talking and hang out for about a month, he was constantly calling and texting me. Things were going really good then all of a sudden he started acting strange and not reallly wanting to hang out. When I asked him what the deal was he said he was sorry for the way he's been acting and that I'm an amazing person and he likes me a lot. He said he just freaked out because he just got out of a relationship and he got feelings for me so fast he didn't know what to do. I told him we could take things slow and thought this was a good thing because I thought he just didn't like me and why would you go into detail like that if you were just trying to get rid of someone. I accidentally left my wallet in his car after going out one night. I kept asking for it back he said he would call me when he got out of work and never did. Then I accused him of hanging out with his ex just spur of the moment rage, I know it was wrong and I appoligized he said he hates drama and thinks we should try things again some other time. So when I finally got the wallet back he sent me a text saying he was sorry for the way he's been acting, he hasn't been himself lately and hopefully he can make it up to me someday, I never responded. It's been a week now and I really want to call him but I also don't want to give in. I don't understand does he really like me and just not want a relationship right now, or is it just his way of letting me down easy.
    tigeranimatio Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:51 AM
    My suggestion is to read the book, "He's Just Not That Into You."

Because if he is, he'll let it be known. Guys don't quickly back down from a chase they're interested in. But if he's not, you're worth a lot more than a fruitless chase where YOU have to do the work. Move on with your life. Go out, have fun. If he wants to see you, he will, or maybe you'll be over it by then.

READ THE BOOK! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Employee way of thinking [ 4 Answers ]

I own a small business. I don't understand why some employees think the place can't run without them. I have terminated a few employees and every one of them have said that none of the customers will ever come back if they aren't there. I don't understand what their psychological make up is to make...

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

Deep thinking. [ 34 Answers ]

Just a deep thinking question. Does Zero exist? Why or why not?

Why am I thinking of her... [ 14 Answers ]

I recently (last few days) have been thinking a lot about a girl (woman now) I use to work with. We never dated and I have no idea if she liked me or was even interested. I highly doubt she was. I did ask her out to dinner, she accepted, but later declined for no reason. I found out weeks later...

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search