Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2022, 06:15 AM
    Hoax quiz
    How many of these do you still believe is true ?

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 30, 2022, 07:24 AM
    Number 5 was loudly repeated by several on this board even after it was pointed out a number of times that it was simply not true. It was yet another example of believing the convenient rather than believing the truth. TDS
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2022, 08:08 AM
    I c/p it but found some errors like the implication that the only thing wrong with the Steele Dossier was the hookers /pee story . The whole thing and the Alfa Bank story were fabricated hoax by the Evita campaign.

The best funniest one was #6 . It was so bad even the TDS afflicted here did not comment . The story was that Trump got impatient in a ritual feeding of carp into a Koi pond while visiting Japan so he dumped the whole box of fish food into the pond. The lefties had a field day on it like this .....
    Big Stupid Baby Dumps Load Of Fish Food On Japanese Koi Pond [Update] (jezebel.com)

Selective editing showed him throw some tea spoons worth and then dumping the whole box.

The truth is that he was corrected by PM Shinzo Abe to throw the whole box into the pond .These pictures illustrate the truth . First one has Trump with the spoon. The 2nd one shows Trump and Abe both dumping their box into the pond .

Uber Member

May 30, 2022, 08:28 AM
    Believe the convenient or believe the truth. Everyone has to make their own decisions. Hatred makes people do some strange things.

Another one not on the list was that Trump suggested people eat fish tank cleaner. It was plainly untrue, and yet there were those on this site, driven by ideology and hatred, who refused to admit the truth that was sitting right in front of their noses. It's what I don't like about this site. There seems to be but little regard for what is true.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2022, 08:51 AM
    #5 After bleach was advised, Trump weighed in with Dr. Birx quietly sitting nearby:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ba8yi_1Jfhs
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2022, 09:11 AM
    Trump did not recommend ingesting disinfectants, He expressed interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a covid infection inside the body, such as the lungs. If you are familiar with a GI endoscope process then you realize that disinfectants are used internally . (GA or glutaraldehyde) .Hydrogen peroxide is used both externally and internally .

A Review of Current Disinfectants for Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Reprocessing - PMC (nih.gov)
    Uber Member

May 30, 2022, 09:34 AM
    Even when she posts the video where he nowhere recommends that anyone ingest bleach she still will not acknowledge the truth. Amazing.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2022, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Even when she posts the video where he nowhere recommends that anyone ingest bleach she still will not acknowledge the truth. Amazing.
    I explicitedly avoided saying Trump used the word "bleach". He said "disinfectant". And I'm sure he had/has no clue about GI endoscopy procedures, tomder.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2022, 10:12 AM
    To put it more simply, he never suggested anyone ingest ANYTHING. He suggested med research be done. His idea was not a good one, but he is not a medical person and was guilty of nothing more sinister than thinking out loud. So perhaps your post was intended to support the idea that #5 (Trump suggested drinking/ingesting bleach) was indeed a hoax which it clearly was? If so, then thank you for your agreement. If not, then please give some evidence as to how #5 was true, something which has not been done so far.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2022, 10:41 AM
    He was in fact open to all possibilities. He was questioning his "experts " about the possibilities . That line in the video you provide comes after he spoke of UV light use internally . That has been explored for possible respiratory cures .

Here is the complete text ....

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?”

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.”

Notice in both he was not suggesting anything ,just questioning .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it all a hoax [ 36 Answers ]

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/coronavirus-theory-that-chinese-propaganda-encouraged-western-nations-to-lock-down/news-story/19c3e85f1f3088e5b06f2fb97ee50629 the latest and the best conspiracy theory to date, cov19 is a chinese hoax, an attack directed at the world...

IS Balloon Boy a hoax? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: Vote for one. Leave a comment if you want to. I, for one, think it's a hoax and I'm going to vote right now. excon

How can atheism be a hoax? [ 26 Answers ]

In the now closed topic "Religion all a hoax?" someone unimportant posted : "The real hoax is atheism". Talk about a non-argument !!! Let's see the real meaning of the word Atheism : Atheism A Theism A = without or no

Religion all a hoax? [ 27 Answers ]

Somebody once told me christianity was "invented" to rival pagan holidays such as Easter -pagan fertility celebration (explains why we get eggs at this time of year and not crucifixes.. Also explains the easter bunny, we all know what rabbits are famed for) Does anyone know what I'm talking about?...

Hoax or not? [ 4 Answers ]

The email stating that if you get an email titled: "You've received a Post Card" that it is a new virus. Is it true or not?

View more questions Search