Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 01:02 PM
    So a security fence was constructed around his property for the decoration value ?

And this is the decorative fence they put around the Capitol after Jan 6

Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 01:25 PM
    so ok he does not have cancer . But the double masked quadrupled vaxed Pres has covid.

I pray for him to have a speedy recovery .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 02:29 PM
    Don't they know that fences can be "climbed" and "tunneled under"???
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 02:31 PM
    Yep, you can get covid even after vaxes and boosters.
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 03:39 PM
    But but Clueless told us a year ago you can't get it if you are jabbed .

Video of Biden Saying Vaccinations Prevent COVID Resurfaces After Infection (newsweek.com)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    But but Clueless told us a year ago you can't get it if you are jabbed .

Video of Biden Saying Vaccinations Prevent COVID Resurfaces After Infection (newsweek.com)
    And what did we not know about covid a year ago that we know now? And that will change during the next year as we learn more.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 04:05 PM
    An out given to Biden that you would never have given to Trump.
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 04:23 PM
    a year ago we knew the vax would not prevent getting covid. Lib Fact checker did the best they could to cover for him .But they could not excuse the comment

Did Biden Say You Won't Get COVID if You're Vaccinated? | Snopes.com
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    a year ago we knew the vax would not prevent getting covid. Lib Fact checker did the best they could to cover for him .But they could not excuse the comment

Did Biden Say You Won't Get COVID if You're Vaccinated? | Snopes.com
    You hate that site.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 07:24 PM
    If Snopes decides against a liberal, then you can take it to the bank.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2022, 02:14 AM
    The point is that at the time Clueless made the comment ,it was well established that the vax did not prevent getting covid .

I don't hate them . Most fact checker sites are biased . I see them for what they are . It must've been a very bitter pill for them to swallow to say a lib President was wrong.

How many times do I reference the Compost and the Slimes ? It would be easy for me the quote Fox and other right sites . I find when I do the source gets attacked rather than the argument . Also I never trust a single source and always look at multiple ones before making an opinion.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2022, 04:33 AM
    Clueless Joe is girding up to lay a bunch of draconian executive orders on the
    US and an economy that is reeling on the verge of a recession or worse.
    His justification is the "clear and present danger" of the “Code red for humanity” climate crisis .

“As President, I have a responsibility to act with urgency and resolve when our nation faces clear and present danger. And that’s what climate change is about. It is literally, not figuratively, a clear and present danger.”......The health of our citizens and our communities is literally at stake.”

Remarks by President Biden on Actions to Tackle the Climate Crisis | The White House

He has elevated the already hysterical Cassandra warnings from being years away to imminent.

“Our national security is at stake as well. Extreme weather is already damaging our military installations here in the States. And our economy is at risk.”.....“Climate change is literally an existential threat to our nation and to the world.”.....“Let me be clear: Climate change is an emergency.”
    “When it comes to fighting the climate change -- climate change, I will not take no for an answer.”.....
    “If we don’t keep it below 1.5 degrees Centigrade, we lose it all. We don’t get to turn it around. And the world is counting on us.”

In other words ;any act no matter how unconstitutional is justified because the world is counting on the US to act to save it's future.

Clueless Joe to the rescue !

“In the coming weeks, I’m going to use the power I have as President to turn these words into formal, official government actions through the appropriate proclamations, executive orders, and regulatory power that a President possesses.”

He says he has to do this because the people we elect to represent us in Congress refuse to bow to his demands .

What he is describing is monarchical absolute authority .....something we rebelled against in the late 18th century .
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2022, 05:38 AM
    Just a thought . If you are buying a beach front property ;or you are buying a home in the highlands not near any water ;the mortgage rates are the same regardless of the location. There is no premium paid for taking the risk of buying a coastal home. The loans are mostly for a 30 year duration. Banks would not be making such risky loans if they thought the house was going to be washed out to sea in the next 30 years . I also assume that the emperor ,Clueless Joe and especially Bill Gates would not be making such an investment if they thought climate change would destroy their homes .
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2022, 06:21 AM
    I have no problem accepting that CO2 levels are considerably higher now than 100 years ago, and that the burning of fossil fuels is the prime contributor to that. But you have to remember that CO2 is a tiny fraction of atmospheric gases and is by no means the primary greenhouse gas, so how much that will raise global temps is hard to figure. At any rate, the question is what to do about it. Other than nuclear, I don't see any solution. Wind can be a minor contributor, though the cost is a problem. I don't see solar being a major player due to those pesky cloudy days and dark nights. Natural gas seems to be the least polluting of the carbon-based fuels and thankfully we have a lot of it, but it doesn't work well for transportation.

The problem now is that the green movement is largely filled with non-thinkers like AOC, Warren, and Al Gore. And with a population that is more and more accepting of the idea that a man can be a woman as long as he really, really believes he is one, then we are setup for just about anything. I'm convinced that most of the green movement is populated by people who believe in it for no other reason than it makes them feel good.
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2022, 06:26 AM
    I think the Goracle knows what is real . He just saw an opportunity to make a killing by creating a carbon trading market ;along with ethanol. He admitted that the ethanol scam was not real .

Al Gore: Votes, not science, led me to back corn ethanol (nbcnews.com)
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2022, 06:49 AM
    And now that the price of gasoline is sky high, you would think that someone would suggest removing the fed subsidies for it under that general idea that if ethanol can't make it on its own now, then we just need to go back to eating corn. The problem is the Iowa primary and how that would affect its voters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Earth Day ' Restore our Earth ' ...what would it take ? [ 99 Answers ]

All this green talk got me wondering about what it would take to "restore our Earth " (whatever that means ) . I think it is a whole lot of Malthusian nonsense . Restore our Earth proposed to focus on " natural processes, emerging green technologies, and innovative thinking that can restore the...

What does the tilt of earth's axis as earth revolves around the sun cause? [ 2 Answers ]

My science homework question and I have no idea what the answer is!

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search