Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2022, 05:52 AM
    Blackmail Quid ? How ?
    What could a foreigner with incriminating evidence against Quid do that could damage the country worse than Quid is doing himself ?

destroy the economy ? Nope
    turn America from energy independent to dependent ? Nope
    make America a borderless state that allows floods of illegal aliens in ? Nope
    worsen inflation by printing more monopoly money to fund election year gimmies ? Nope
    Withdraw in a chaotic manner in Afghanistan destroying allied trust in America's commitment to them ? Nope .
    Criminalize political opposition ? Nope
    Fan the flames of racial tension ? Nope .
    Downsize and undermine the military? Nope
    Allow violent crime to go on unchecked in many Dem cities ? Nope

So have no fear about Hunter's laptop . Quid enriching himself with an influence scheme does not have any national security implications. Our enemies cannot destroy America greater than he is already doing .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2022, 06:21 AM
    destroy the economy ? Nope
    turn America from energy independent to dependent ? Nope
    make America a borderless state that allows floods of illegal aliens in ? Nope
    worsen inflation by printing more monopoly money to fund election year gimmies ? Nope
    Withdraw in a chaotic manner in Afghanistan destroying allied trust in America's commitment to them ? Nope .
    Criminalize political opposition ? Nope
    Fan the flames of racial tension ? Nope .
    Downsize and undermine the military? Nope
    Allow violent crime to go on unchecked in many Dem cities ? Nope
    The many accomplishments of the Trump admin, and in only fifteen months!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this blackmail? [ 2 Answers ]

You have account in work. Colleague has information that could help you grow the account. However he refuses to divulge the information unless you give him the account and from this he could personally financially gain. You wont swap account so never get info

Blackmail [ 2 Answers ]

I had my pictures he capture me masterbatin he said he will send it to all my friends in Facebook I don't know what to do..

Blackmail [ 21 Answers ]

So I sent a man a bra pucture of me and my face was in the picture, now he's blackmailing me to do stuff or he's going to send it on social networking sites what do I do?

Is this blackmail? [ 11 Answers ]

I had two differents surgerys at the same time. The doctor didn't do the surgery for one part the way he said he was going to do it. Instead he said he used the incesion from the first surgery to do the second one. My incesion was 4 inches long. It broke open about a 1 1/2 long. The doctor...

View more questions Search