Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2022, 02:16 PM
    Peppermint Patty Psaki says Clueless will do nothing to increase US oil production...
    to help Americans absorb the costs of sanctions on Russia.

'This Week' Transcript 2-27-22: White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Sen. Tom Cotton & Amb. Oksana Markarova - ABC News (go.com)

The U.S. has so far refrained from directly sanctioning Russian energy exports. The reason is Europe depends on Russian oil and has opposed doing anything that would turn off the spigot. But also because Clueless hates American production he will not reverse course on measures he has taken to knee cap American oil production and development.

We're financing Putin's war on Ukraine through Russian oil .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2022, 05:56 AM
    The most incredible aspect so far of Biden's failing administration has been his eagerness to see our energy independence, achieved under the Trump admin, just thrown away the way it has been.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peppermint Patty Psaki's snark comment becomes policy [ 8 Answers ]

A couple weeks ago She was being asked by a reporter during a Daily Briefing if the US should be sending out rapid covid tests to Americans for free or reduced cost . Her dismissive mocking ,snarky;with a sarcastic smirk reply was ;“Should we just send one to every American?” ... “How much does...

Quid wants OPEC To increase oil production [ 8 Answers ]

Drill baby Drill !!! As long as the drilling isn't being done in the USA .Anything wrong with that picture ? Biden Officials Urge OPEC Members to Find Output Compromise - Bloomberg More than $50 trillion in energy resources is in the ground on US soil .Enough to easily supply us with...

How to increase the production of benzene? [ 2 Answers ]

Benzene C6H6 can be produce by the dehhdrogenation of cayclohexane C6H12 gas. The reaction has a hight acitivation energy (880 KJ mol ), is also endeothermic and reversible C6H12 (g) + 120KJ <===> C6H6 (g) + 3H2(g) 1) Under what condition will the rate of the forward reaction be greatest? 2)...

Is drinking collagen will increase collagen production ? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I drink marien collagen every day that will help production for collagen in my body?and plump my cheek?

View more questions Search