Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2022, 05:42 AM
    How did Evita operative Rodney Joffe pass FBI background checks?
    Joffe as I have documented is the person Evita hired to spy on candidate and President Trump by using access into Trump and White House servers to troll for information to support the phony narrative that Trump was some kind of 'Manchurian Candidate' .Joffe's company had a contract with Executive Office of the President to provide DNS-related services, He "exploited this arrangement ... for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump" according to prosecutor Durham ."Under the terms of the contract, the data could be accessed to identify and analyze any security breaches or threats," Joffe's spokesperson said.

What is notable is that Joffe has a very shady past that should've signaled a red flag before he was given clearance to look at any government computer .
    In the 1980s he was a mail scam fraudster .He mined direct-marketing contact lists for the names and addresses of unwitting Americans to target in a promotional scam involving a grandfather clock........a“world famous Bentley IX” model. He mailed out post cards to millions of people claiming they'd won the clock in a contest they never entered. All they needed to do was to send $69.19 in shipping fees to redeem their prize. 10s of thousands of elderly forked out the money . What they got in return was a table top particle board and plastic model of the clock worth about $10......assembly required .

He was extensively investigated by Federal ,State ,Postal investigators .Joffe settled several state lawsuits by agreeing to refund hundreds of thousands of dollars.

He continued to do direct mail marketing into the 1990s sending out mailers for skin care and other beauty products.Federal and state tax lien records reveal Joffe owed more than $110,000 in back taxes on his property in Los Angeles in 1995.

His checkered past should've raised credibility issues . How did he managed to pass an FBI personal background check and obtain the government’s highest security ?
    But there's more ! He moved to Arizona and reinvented himself as a cyber security "expert "and sold himself as a champion of people who were targeted by mass marketing scams .

But old habits die hard.He joined the board of PlasmaNet Inc., a marketing network that operated FreeLotto.com, an online sweepstakes game. PlasmaNet has had to pay millions of dollars in fines for deceptive advertising. PlasmaNet led consumers to believe they won free prizes when in fact they had to pay $14.99 a month to claim them.

He then moved to the swamp where he landed lucrative security related contracts with the FBI and Pentagon that require top secret clearance.Joffe joined Neustar Inc., a computer contractor that, among other things, secures and maintains Internet servers for federal agencies, including the White House. He started advising not only FBI brass but White House officials, including the emperor on cybersecurity matters.
    Of course such a shady character drew the interests of Evita . He was recruited to plum oppo-research data to support the phony narrative about Trump. According to Jaffe's emails he was offered a position in a future Evita regime . "I was tentatively offered the top [cybersecurity] job by the Democrats when it looked like they'd win. I definitely would not take the job under Trump.” (now his lawyers contend he had no ax to grind)Joffe cherry picked data to concoct the Russiagate scam and the so called Alpha bank Trump -Russia link.

Secret Service entrance logs reveal Joffe visited the White House several times during the emperor's reign. He also has ties with Comey through his work for the FBI .2013, Comey gave Joffe an award recognizing his work helping agents investigate a cybersecurity case. Joffe has also worked as an FBI informant on various cybersecurity cases . The swamp has some well weaved webs . Joffe was someone with whom the FBI had a long-standing professional relationship of trust. Not bad for a person who started out as a 2 bit mail order huckster .

Check out some similar questions!

Background checks [ 1 Answers ]

New grad RN was conditionally hired pending health screen and background check, during interview I told her I had several misdemeaners (6-8) and all were over 20 years ago, at that time she said it didn't seem to be a problem, I was called back to further explain the findings and now I am waiting...

Background Checks [ 1 Answers ]

I just got done doing a back ground check on a employee and I need to find out if they are currently on probation, how do I do that?:confused:

Background checks [ 5 Answers ]

I have 3 questions that involves teaching for the state of Florida if anyone should know. 1. How far do background checks go for prospective teachers? Meaning, do they only look at "convictions" and not arrests? 2. This question is for those who are familiar with the question process...

Fbi background checks [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know what a fbi fingerprint background check includes. I have a pending charge that's about 5 years old now. Misdeamenor possession.

Background checks [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently hired at a senior community place and they required a finger printing test with livescan, and I was arrested about a year ago because I forgot to pay a traffic fine. I was in jail for about 4 days and then let go with some more fines, will this show up with the fingerprinting test?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.