Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Apr 21, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Cant find name of this track
    HI! Im from the UK and recently on channel:itv2 I was watching an advert for "Supernatural", there was a track which was a dance track - kind of fast moving, but what's it called and who is it by?:
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Apr 21, 2007, 03:16 PM
    It is Supernatural Live by Santana. The first track, called: (Da Le) Yaleo is fast with dancers. Might be another track though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to track something [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find out the last name of this guy, but I don't know it. Is it possible to find out his last name by his cell phone number?

Never kept track of cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I guess I never felt compelled to participate in that time honored tradition of drawing a big red circle on the calendar. Whenever the doc asks about my cycle I always guesstimate or lie (very sweat mustache inducing)... now I actually need to know and I cannot remember when my last period was... I...

Help id dance track [ 1 Answers ]

It's a female vocal. The words go ;- "Your the best thing - i will always need you - you mean the world to me - lets stay together baby - together we'll be free." It's a euphoric trance tune but an old one. Please help x

On The Wrong Track [ 2 Answers ]

After the judgement was entered ,I attempted to file for an appeal. This had become too complicated. With only a week left before the end of 30 days I talked with an Attorney. There was no advise to vacate the judgement. He suggested that I settle. I then wrote to the attorney generals office....

What's the name of this great track? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Can anyone help? I heard this track on the radio a while back but have no idea of the name or artist, and haven't heard it again since. Genre is Dance/Techno pretty fast beat with female vocals; the chorus goes something like "see right through it, like it's made of glass" "get your x-ray...

View more questions Search