Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2023, 12:42 PM
    Yep, and got the big bad boot in December 2022 after these allegations surfaced...
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2023, 12:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    That is where the story would've ended if not for Brinton being arrested for stealing luggage
    A bizarre bird indeed is Brinton. But harmless compared to some appointees in the previous administration.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2023, 03:58 AM
    He got arrested again ! I wonder if they have non-binary prison cells for him . The arrest followed a search warrant based on allegations of stolen property in luggage from Reagan National Airport. The police must've found what they were looking for. Brinton was taken into custody Wednesday on charges of grand larceny.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2023, 03:01 AM
    New twist . Lately the freak show has moved to LA where the Dodgers created a stir by inviting ;disinviting, and the inviting again a group of fruit loops that call themselves 'Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence' to their Pride celebration.. Basically they are drag queen idiots that hate Catholics and Christians and mock them . They pose as nuns do semi nude pole dancing on a cross ....that sort of garbage. Their act has nothing to do with Gay Pride.

Turns out that Sam Brinton is a part of this group (what a surprise !)
    He is the head of the DC chapter .He calls himself ‘Sister Ray Dee O'Active.' Get it ? He was the nuke boss for Clueless Joe before he got caught stealing women's clothing from Airport luggage .

National Review reports
    As the head of the D.C. Sisters, Brinton reportedly organized various events, including drag brunches, White House protests, and even a “high heel race.”
    Sam Brinton: Biden Energy Official Led D.C. Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Chapter | National Review
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2023, 08:12 AM
    Just incredible the situation we are in. It's a complete abandonment of decency and common sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bolshevik Bernie supported dumping nuclear waste in poor Latino Texas Community [ 42 Answers ]

Bolshevik Bernie supported a proposal in which Maine and Vermont would dispose nuclear waste at a proposed site in Sierra Blanca, Texas, which is a predominantly Latino and relatively poor community. He co-sponsored the bill .Today, Texas is home to one of the nation’s few facilities that accept...

Waste backing into dishwasher from disposal [ 2 Answers ]

I've cleaned the dishwasher and disposal thoroughly. I still get little flecks of waste material on my dishes washed in the dishwasher.

Is nuclear energy the highest possible source of direct energy? [ 6 Answers ]

Coming strait form a reactor, do nuclear reactors produce the biggest amount of energy that we can manipulate?

Food waste disposal [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The situation is a food waste disposer; badger 5 plus-3, when it runs it sounds like a loose screw is rattling. Upon further inspection, looking down the sink drain, I noticed two shiny (compared to the rust colored surroundings) metal things that seem to be held in place by a rivet or it...

Waste disposal installation [ 4 Answers ]

When installing a disposal doe it matter if the drain line from the disposal is lower than the drain from sink? Will pressure move it on out? Does it have to have it's own trap or is it OK to run it above the one trap that is already in. I am planning on running the dishwasher drain into it as well...

View more questions Search