Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2022, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Now substitute the word voting for vaccines and vaccinations.
    I did as you suggested. Would that all would do likewise.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2022, 06:13 AM
    If "all" do likewise, "all" will end up here.

"Oh? Well substitute F and H for C then. Now what do you think?"

"I think...I shouldn't say what I think. I can only say there is solid support for Trump saying A. We were not talking about C, et al."

Now you clearly want to move on from your questionable conclusion about Trump's statement. That's fine, I suppose, except that Trump did not lie. There is adequate documentation to basically support what he said.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2022, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    except that Trump did not lie.
    Never waste time on discussions that make no sense.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 07:29 AM
    So the truth makes no sense? Oh well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Latest Conspiracy Theory [ 8 Answers ]

Hard to believe, but Trump is now floating a conspiracy theory that has a planeload of thugs all dressed in black flying from DC to Wisconsin to foment rioting. The dressed-in-black thugs are from the "dark shadows" and behind the Democratic party and supporting Joe Biden for president. I'm not...

Trump's Latest Unconstitutional Move [ 40 Answers ]

Trump has unconstitutionally diverted funds authorized by Congress to fund a separate project of his own. The amount of $3.6 billion was illegally taken from the defense budget to pay for a campaign promise of Trump - a wall on the southern border of the USA. He cares nothing for immigration...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Trump's latest mental confusion about what the truth is. [ 87 Answers ]

This is only the latest in a long series. Yesterday, Trump could no longer place any trust in his National Security Advisor, so he fired him - Michael Flynn. This is Flynn's second dismissal by a sitting president. Today, Trump said Flynn is a "wonderful man" and blamed his dismissal by...

View more questions Search