Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2021, 02:59 PM
    Rehire them all and give them back pay
    95% of NFL players, 97% of NBA players, and nearly 100% of NHL players are vaccinated. Yet all three sports leagues continue to set all time covid case highs.

And how many cops, firefighters & first responders who got us threw the pandemic were fired for not getting vaxed ? When are they getting their jobs back? They are all owed a public apology .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2021, 01:36 PM
    The sooner everyone gets vaxxed the sooner we get back to normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severance Pay and Rehire [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have few employee's who have received Voluntary Attrition Packages back in July 2016 but the company wants to rehire these employee's only after 4 months of being laid off. Is there any implications to re-hiring employee's who have received their lump sum? Is there a time of how long an...

Can they rehire us after an investigation? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello I have a question. I was terminated from UC Merced. The UC Merced human resource are doing an investigation and interviewed all the employees that got fired This my question, if they are doing an investigation and interview us, can they rehire us?

Teacher took my phone and won't give it back unless I give her $15.00? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, today was a basketball game so all the students got out of class to watch it. Me and my friend didn't want to so me and her hid in the bathroom. I told her that me and another friend were having a fight and that she wouldn't stop texting and spreading rumors about me and a boy in my class. So...

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

BG Check for a rehire? [ 3 Answers ]

Quick question... my husband recently got into some trouble.. he has not been convicted of anything yet though.. he just applied at walmart for a management position and is pretty much hired. He worked there previously.. about a year and a half ago. I heard that since he has previously been...

View more questions Search